Gaming The Favorite Pokemon Thread (Non-Legendary)

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mudkip%20-%20brock.jpg

No seriously, I like it and all its evolutions more than squirtle and piplup and totodile.

And also, Charizard.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Arno said:
Gardevoir.

Know why? Because I trained my Ralts instead of my starter in Emerald. Came out as one hell of a Gardevoir. (and like a level 20 Grovyle)

Dunno why, but I'm a lot more attracted to Gallade. I had a Gardevoir in Emerald, but as soon as the start of the 4th gen, I tried to get a Gallade as fast as possible.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Feraligatr - Totodile is cute. When it evolves, it becomes one of the most loyal, trusty, strong and competitive Pokemon.
Umbreon - FTW - simple as that.
Flygon - there's something I like about that Pokemon. Maybe it's the cool sprite (red goggles and wings with green outline)

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Empoleon

Reason: His overall design is just awesome looking and he looks even better in the anime. No, I'm NOT watching the anime but I did see plenty of screens from a few episodes with him in it. But it's also his type that makes him so great. His steel part makes him resistant to many attack types.

dragon ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Arno said:
Gardevoir.

Know why? Because I trained my Ralts instead of my starter in Emerald. Came out as one hell of a Gardevoir. (and like a level 20 Grovyle)

Dunno why, but I'm a lot more attracted to Gallade. I had a Gardevoir in Emerald, but as soon as the start of the 4th gen, I tried to get a Gallade as fast as possible.

AHHH Gallade was cool

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
My team is usually

Aggron
Sableeye
Gardevoir

All non legendaries, so i can go into all the matches, and i like this pokemon! love how cute they are, and they are so powerful

Devion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would say blaziken..
he was the in the first game I got and my first pokemon AND my first pokemon lvl 100, he's just awesome!
yay.gif

and maybe espeon he's just nice and handy
rolleyes.gif

DigitalSquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite is ditto, but he fuckin' blows... I really love any adaptive pokemon though (kekleon,castform,poregon,evee) those are ones that I just really love, but can't use to save my life. For battle my favorites are any of the first set third evolution by trade. They're powerful as hell.

Jethro85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam

Why? Because its been my favorite poke since GEN 1. Also I really like psychic stuff and he is pretty badass looking as well. Great special sweeper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi