Hacking The fastest way to pirate Sun/Moon?

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
If yo-kai watch 2, which is not very popular in the west, managed to leak a day early, then surely a hyped up main series pokemon game will leak, at the very minimum, a day early. More than likely, a few days earlier than street date :-)

Reactions: Deleted User

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When we all here blatantly admitting that we are gonna commit piracy in the near future XD

D

Deleted User

probs cause mega encrypts the files and people don't want to get caught for piracy
If you use Uploaded, you can get caught for piracy anyways, and same with a lot of these other small sites. And I don't see the problem with MEGA's encryption, only thing it does is makes URLs slightly longer. Using MEGA's encryption as an excuse to upload to sites that throttle the fuck out of downloads for ANYTHING, even if it ISN'T warez, is rather pathetic.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you use Uploaded, you can get caught for piracy anyways, and same with a lot of these other small sites. And I don't see the problem with MEGA's encryption, only thing it does is makes URLs slightly longer. Using MEGA's encryption as an excuse to upload to sites that throttle the fuck out of downloads for ANYTHING, even if it ISN'T warez, is rather pathetic.
mega don't have the encyption key thats why if you lose it you have to re upload so your uploading encypted data that looks like random data to there servers and not a full game or movie etc

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But its Pokemon, 3 hour download plus 1 hour install Is worth it

D

Deleted User

mega don't have the encyption key thats why if you lose it you have to re upload so your uploading encypted data that looks like random data to there servers and not a full game or movie etc
Whenever you right click on a file and click "share link" it gives you the URL and the encryption key. Have you ever actually used MEGA or are you just making things up?

D

Deleted User

but whats the reason people put a password on the zip file on that iso site
Huh? If someone loses the encryption key for a ZIP, that's sure as hell not MEGA's fault. I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at now.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fastest way to get the games? Buy them.
Pirate the games? Good luck with speed.
WTF internet + computer derped and posted a message before I could type anything,
As for what I was going to actually reply:
I have the game amazon preorderd (Saved about $5 after tax from retail price before tax, and will arrive at my front door the morning it is released.) and I don't plan on cancelling. I just hope for an early start to the game I already paid for.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i mean why do people put a password on the zip file on that iso site idk why they do it
So their file doesn't get taken down for being pirated material because the file host doesn't know without the password?
idk, just making stuff up here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: the cracker-like crust is great on those