The famous "Black Hole" - Things in your Surroundings that dissappears...

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Yesterday I had (again) this Phenomenon.

I "have" 4 Wii Motion Controllers with Built In Motion Plus Adapter and One without = 5 Controllers
The One without is "tied" to the Wii RVL-101 because of no GameCube Ports so is maybe difficult to access/navigate certain Homebrew without an synced Controller.

Yesterday I read about a Wii Thread and wanted to help.A NTSC Wii is needed so I would take an Controller but......none
So I started the Search and until this Moment I did not found the other remaining 4 Controllers..... hmmm.gif

This was not the first Time,I stumbled over this "Black Hole" Thing.....
But I am also pretty sure,I am not alone with this .this.gif

How about your "Experiences" with the "Black Hole Phenomenon" ?
Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's a black hole in my washing machine.
There will always be socks disappearing, never to be seen again.
Then people wonder why I wear mismatched socks all the time.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This monstrosity that violates all laws of physics wanders around in my house and randomly hides things behind it's even horizon.
But other than normal black holes it can randomly decide to let things reappear at any time and any place.

Serious talk:

It is stressful. I search for things all the time. Why do I forget so much? I try my best to give all things a place. With the important three: "keys, wallet, emergency phone" it works more or less.

But questions: "Where is that DSi?" or "Why is the red Wii Remote gone again?" or "Why is there no parsley visible in the freezer?" come up all the time. "The one screwdriver I need not in the drawer but everything else is there?!" and just two hours ago: "Why are there a lot of CD-R, DVD-R DVD+R DL and even expensive M-Disc next to each other, but not a single BD-R which is just needed?"
"Where is the long Ethernet cable?"
I mean it's long. It's big. Every short cable is in the networking box. How can I overlook a 20 meter long cable?

It happens all the time. Sometime I think something must be wrong with me.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, when i was small i swear i expierienced some Black magic...

So little me (like 6 or 7 dunno exacly) was playing with some lego like thingys in living room, it was a castle and here's the important part there was this bow thing and you could fire an arrow thing so like i fired that shit multiple times but one time i fired it and i couldn't find the damm Arrow i searched the room and nothing so i just kinda gave up and forgot about it but after a month or something i found the damm thing in the corner of my room like it's phisically impossible for it to get to my room from living room and when i saw it was in a corner i mean it like it couldn't be hidden somewhere it was right in the empty space of a corner, like what the hell is this Black magic?! And i find it unlikely that it was my parents.

There's also Another case where i had this like toy story 2 and some monster inc pc game and i kinda wanted to Play it one time but i couldn't find it and over time i searched the entire fucking house and i didin't find it and i kinda gave up but when i moved my dad found it somewhere, like how it happens?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu