The EZ 3 in 1 and the CycloDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Rogg, Nov 29, 2008.

Nov 29, 2008

The EZ 3 in 1 and the CycloDS by Rogg at 7:10 PM (931 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Rogg
    OP

Newcomer Rogg Newbie

United States
    Hello

Just ordered myself a CycloDS and EZ 3 in 1. After looking through everything and seeing how much is really possible with this combination, I have a question or two.

First, with simply the CycloDS, I can run homebrew and anything like that. But what does the EZ 3 in 1 really add? I plan to use it with my browser card as I lost my slot 2 ram card (the reason I ordered the EZ 3 in 1) But what else is possible?

Lastly, if I order myself a Nintendo DSi in the future is there plans to use the CycloDS?

Thanks for the help!

2. upbumpo190

Member upbumpo190 GBAtemp Regular

France
    You can add ram to DSLinux, and you can also play gameboy advance games directly from the CycloDS menu. After you flash it with a gba rom, it acts like a real gba cartridge. If you use a pokemon ROM, you can use pal parl with it. It is also a rumble pack, for homebrew, or whatever.

Hope it helped, I'm still waiting for mine. [​IMG] should be here next week.

3. berkley

Newcomer berkley Advanced Member

Canada
    TC has made the cyclo work on the DSi but hasnt released a firmware to the public with that feature.

4. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    that and they said that they are not sure that that breakthrough research will be made in the form of a product anytime soon.

5. Rogg
    OP

Newcomer Rogg Newbie

United States
    Alright. Thanks. This forum is helpful as always.