Hacking [The Exploit Launcher] A Homebrew Launcher like interface for selfhosters

Will you use this frontend

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Dann_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
http://
r8haBNk.png

The Exploit Launcher is a little website that you can host that is build to look and feel like The Hombrew Launcher. It allows for exploits to be in bin or in mp4 format. Items added to the correct exploit folders will automatically be shown on the website upon refresh.

Important
Version 2 out. Complete rewrite. Added automatic bin2mp4 conversion!

BIRZBEE.png

If you have any feedback or have found any bugs please leave a comment :D

Download:
v0.2

Peace out errone

Last edited by Dann_,
Reactions: cmdj13

Dann_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
fyi, the login tab is for altering settings and uploading exploits which isnt inplemented yet

Last edited by Dann_,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r8haBNk.png

The Exploit Launcher is a little website that you can host that is build to look and feel like The Hombrew Launcher. It allows for exploits to be in bin or in mp4 format <CURRENTLY JUST MP4> and it even allows for a meta.xml and a icon.png file. Items added to the exploit folder will automatically be shown on the website upon refresh.

Important
I just finished working on this and am releasing it right now because it's very late, I want to sleep and the software is functional. It is however still not done and may contain bugs. For one the loading of bin files is not implemented yet. The second big thing is that folders aren't implemented yet and that everything placed inside a folder will just be shown in the list instead of the folder having it's own little list. This is still planned to be added.

BIRZBEE.png

If you have any feedback or have found any bugs please leave a comment :D

Peace out errone
Not that it matters but NWPlayer123 didn't developed the exploit. Marionumber1 did. It was her copy that got leaked but she didn't make it.

Dann_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
....A homebrew channel already exists, but I guess you could use this for mp4 files..?
I'm not at all trying to replace the homebrew launcher :P But since you still need to launch certain apps/exploits trough the webbrowser I though having a UI that looks nice/shows what the apps are is nice to have for selfhosters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not that it matters but NWPlayer123 didn't developed the exploit. Marionumber1 did. It was her copy that got leaked but she didn't make it.
It was 3 am and little me didn't decide to do his research :/ I'll fix it in the next release :P

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not at all trying to replace the homebrew launcher :P But since you still need to launch certain apps/exploits trough the webbrowser I though having a UI that looks nice/shows what the apps are is nice to have for selfhosters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was 3 am and little me didn't decide to do his research :/ I'll fix it in the next release :P

Since we have to launch from the browser why not just launch the app directly from there? Rather than launching the app that launches the app. Just a thought..

Dann_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Since we have to launch from the browser why not just launch the app directly from there? Rather than launching the app that launches the app. Just a thought..
This is a webapp so it runs inside the browser. It isn't an actual app :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?