OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Note: the podcast is published first on Anchor.fm, but will be available on all of the other platforms within a couple of hours.

podcast_banner-png.206030

Artwork by BEPISMAN
Spotify
Anchor.fm
Apple Podcasts
Google Podcasts
Breaker
Overcast
RadioPublic
Pocket Cast

Zorua is the alias of this well-known, respected and feared hacker. This is not a Pokemon I'm interviewing in this episode, but a man with a seemingly large legacy in the hacking community. Some users might have never even heard of this man, but you'll be sure that you've used exploits found by him.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
This episode was hell. It's fucking cursed. Everything that could go possibly wrong went wrong.
For some reason, while I was recording, windows decided to bump up the volume on my microphone to 100%, which made everything clip and sound like earrape. I tried hard to make the broken recording work by lowering the volume substantially, adding different equalizers and compressing a bit, but it still sounds like shit. Sorry for the poor quality.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
@AlanJohn

There are thousands of these "Idiots" here in Austria.....making Parties (BBQ,Birthday and so on..)
Nobody cares no longer......

Thank you for your Time and the Interview Cast.:)
Maybe because of my "poor" Equipment,but I do not notice any Audio "Issues",best Audio Quality as everytime,my Friend.:yay:

Last edited by Alexander1970,

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
IMPORTANT NOTICE

THIS EPISODE IS REALLY FUCKED, I JUST WOKE UP AND FOUND OUT THE FIRST 20 MINUTES OR SO WERE COMPLETELY CUT OUT DURING EXPORTING.
FOR SOME REASON RIGHT AFTER THE INTRO, IT CUTS TO THE MINECRAFT DISCUSSION WE HAD LIKE 30 MINUTES IN.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED. IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO RESTORE IT. PODCAST HAS BEEN DELETED. THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ONCE THE ORIGINAL IS RESTORED.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Podcast is back up.
Here's a short list of everything that went wrong with this interview:
  • The person I originally was supposed to interview was a deadbeat idiot
  • The local audio Zorua recorded for some reason gradually went out of sync with my recording, which forced me to sync everything MANUALLY. I sat up to 3 am doing this.
  • My local recording for some reason was clipping at 100% max recording volume because Windows.
  • During the export, for some reason 20 minutes of footage was lost. I still don't know what happened here or why.
  • This morning when I opened up the project again, I saw that for some reason my original recording was gone. Just disappeared from my PC completely. The project just basically consisted of Zorua's edited and chopped track.
  • Along with this, ALL post-production effects on the mixer was gone. No equalizers, compressors, reverb, all gone. Next podcast is going to have to be started from scratch, since my effect pipeline I've perfected after 25 weeks is just GONE.
  • The only way I got this episode back running was because of an accidental export I made earlier on before I realized the tracks went gradually out of sync and had to be manually edited, which is why the first half of this podcast is unedited and kind of unpolished. This version of the podcast cuts out after the minecraft discussion begins.
EDITED PODCAST SHOULD BE 59:48. PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU PLAY IT!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Uh... that's kind of unfortunate.
Maybe you should've just interviewed the deadbeat idiot you were going to interview, and I assure you non of this would've happened.

It's like... 6 am here in my place and I probably won't pay attention to the podcast... so... tomorrow... probably.

Best regards honey :wub:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: AlanJohn

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Uh... that's kind of unfortunate.
Maybe you should've just interviewed the deadbeat idiot you were going to interview, and I assure you non of this would've happened.

It's like... 6 am here in my place and I probably won't pay attention to the podcast... so... tomorrow... probably.

Best regards honey :wub:
I'm starting to think this guy might have been angry at me and hacked my PC, causing all of these hijinks. But, McAfee doesn't show anything wrong with my PC.

Also get some sleep!

Last edited by AlanJohn,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm starting to think this guy might have been angry at me and he hacked my PC, causing all of these hijinks. But, McAfee doesn't show anything wrong with my PC.

Also get some sleep!
NO! YOU'RE NOT MY WAIFU ANYMORE. STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. YOU HAVE NO MORE POWER ON ME.

McAfee? Pfft... you better use Avast instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, reading an article about execution by golden shower... kidding you not.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Podcast is back up.
Here's a short list of everything that went wrong with this interview:
  • The person I originally was supposed to interview was a deadbeat idiot
  • The local audio Zorua recorded for some reason gradually went out of sync with my recording, which forced me to sync everything MANUALLY. I sat up to 3 am doing this.
  • My local recording for some reason was clipping at 100% max recording volume because Windows.
  • During the export, for some reason 20 minutes of footage was lost. I still don't know what happened here or why.
  • This morning when I opened up the project again, I saw that for some reason my original recording was gone. Just disappeared from my PC completely. The project just basically consisted of Zorua's edited and chopped track.
  • Along with this, ALL post-production effects on the mixer was gone. No equalizers, compressors, reverb, all gone. Next podcast is going to have to be started from scratch, since my effect pipeline I've perfected after 25 weeks is just GONE.
  • The only way I got this episode back running was because of an accidental export I made earlier on before I realized the tracks went gradually out of sync and had to be manually edited, which is why the first half of this podcast is unedited and kind of unpolished. This version of the podcast cuts out after the minecraft discussion begins.
EDITED PODCAST SHOULD BE 59:48. PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU PLAY IT!

Thank you again for this Interview.:)

Because I am not an english born Guy,I never notice that some Interview Stuff is missing...
I must concentrate to get everything....sometimes it works sometimes I do not understand what is meant...:D

Now get some Sleep and again:

THANK YOU very much !!! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1