The EoFCast: Episode 26 (Simping for Cereal)

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Note: the podcast is published first on Anchor.fm, but will be available on all of the other platforms within a couple of hours.

podcast_banner-png.206030

Artwork by BEPISMAN
Spotify
Anchor.fm
Apple Podcasts
Google Podcasts
Breaker
Overcast
RadioPublic
Pocket Cast

In this episode we will discuss the best way to lose weight to get that slim, sexy September body ready for the autumn season! Put your spoons, forks and knives down as we discuss the nutritional content of cereal and if being gay is ok.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok just listening to the episode right now and I am about half way through so some thoughts.

First of all how bloody strange I was just thinking earlier today about asking you @AlanJohn if we could have a special one off Video episode and then you go and ask about doing video episodes.

Secondly I always eat Frosties (frosted flakes in the rest of the world) dry apparently this is weird :rofl:

And lastly when you said hey Google my second phones Google assistant started up :O

Last edited by AmandaRose,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I have now listened to the rest of the EoFCast so here are some more thoughts.

@AlanJohn the name Uiaad is pronounced as YouEEad. He was pretty big back in the 90s in the Amiga game cracking scene. He also goes by the name Feral Chocobo.

As for why he is pretty sure he isn't gay well he had a rather interesting experience with some nurses as far as I know lol.

When you are talking about LGBT propaganda it sounds like someone's name was edited out from the start. I wonder who :rofl2:

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: