Gaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition release date announced

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuck, Nintendo what ARE you playing at? Emblem Warriors, Skyrim, AND Odyssey all in the space of a week.
Look, I know you have some good titles, and want to get a solid library set for 2017, but you're KILLING us. AAAAAAA this is not how to release successful games.

I seriously worry for Emblem Warriors with the lineup of games around it.

Well, its happening close enough to the holiday season, that it probably doesn't matter if one or two of the games don't initially sell as well as they might desire, because by Christmas time, those missed games will be picked up.

SonyNintendoGamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition will be released on OCTOBER 23

Just 5 days before Super Mario Oddisey.

I think they choosed the release date poorly , becuase most people will be saving for super mario odissey, what do you guys think?

More games the better, I'll just be getting the Nintendo exclusives tho.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SKSE won't be ported over to the 64-bit edition (due to the author making some half-arsed reason), I doubt there will be any other version ported IMO.
Besides legal reasons, I cannot say if switch can handle skse. OpenMW on the other hand is definitely a possibility. And skse is created as a hack, which is only fine for pc.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely getting it, it's gonna look mind blowing on that handheld screen and messing with the motion controll is gonna be cool, not to mention role-playing link taking down a Dragon or two.
Add onto all this the hundreds of hours of stuff I've never done, the alternative DLC paths and quest resolutions and I'm most definitely sold on this one.

I just hope my head gasket doesn't go before release or I'm fooked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM