The dude who plays Blippi (kids favorite character on YouTube)

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you know that guy, right?

His videos are charming, colorful, and friendly so unlike the Elsa/Spiderman videos on YT, his are actually very professional and respectful.

Now, what he did was filthy (kind of hard to forget even still 🙄), but he's not a kiddy toucher nor a rapist so I don't mind him watching Blippi.

Here's one of his videos:

All the best to the Blippi actor. He has made millions of children very happy (although I don't get why and when I was a kid in the 90s I watched DBZ so yeah).

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: DKB and hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Marc_LFD

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of/seen this guy before..
So where was this video uploaded the first time, exactly? On his channel by accident?
It's concerning if kids saw that on his channel, it wouldn't matter if it was outside it..

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Some of you know that guy, right?

His videos are charming, colorful, and friendly so unlike the Elsa/Spiderman videos on YT, his are actually very professional and respectful.

Now, what he did was filthy (kind of hard to forget even still 🙄), but he's not a kiddy toucher nor a rapist so I don't mind him watching Blippi.

Here's one of his videos:

All the best to the Blippi actor. He has made millions of children very happy (although I don't get why and when I was a kid in the 90s I watched DBZ so yeah).

He is not filthy he is perfect

• Haha
Reactions: Marc_LFD

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So where was this video uploaded the first time, exactly? On his channel by accident?
It's concerning if kids saw that on his channel, it wouldn't matter if it was outside it..
No the kids' channel came years later and hasn't had the filth on it. The gross video is old and he was using a different name. People figured out it's the same person, but the kids who watch him haven't been exposed to it.

Reactions: CoolMe

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find it on YouTube, but if you've seen 2 girls 1 cup, it's similar to that.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the kids' channel came years later and hasn't had the filth on it. The gross video is old and he was using a different name. People figured out it's the same person, but the kids who watch him haven't been exposed to it.
Thank god.
You can find it on YouTube, but if you've seen 2 girls 1 cup, it's similar to that.
I haven't. And i just did.. 🤢

Disclaimer : For others like me who haven't seen it before.. do NOT Google it! Unless you're willing to see some very disgusting and straight out appalling stuff!
You've been warned.

Reactions: hippy dave

CPG_

sipping stupid juice
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's fucking sexy, def will be going into my spankbank
artworks-yeJue1eGe975QlkJ-HGmkuA-t500x500.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum