Country
United States
So...I was going to the
31_06_6---St-James-s-Park--London_web.jpg
today with my little brother and it just so happened that I brought my
nintendo_ds_black.jpg
. It was all fine up until I went to play on the
swing%20set.jpg
and then my DS fell out of my pocket from a not too nice height...The final result ended with
dsc05272.jpg
I feel that my wondrous homebrew days are over (for the time being) xD. Hopefully the light of lady luck will shine and I will get a fresh new DSL (or maybe if I can win a raffle, a DSi), but until then it seems that my days as an noncontributing idiotic spout for random pieces of information are placed on the coat rack. If there was one positive thing, its that the kids were too young to understand what my R4 original was and that my DS no longer works (if it had, I probably wouldn't have gotten my DS back at all).

While I'm on the subject, anyone know any good Black Friday deals for a new DSL or DSPhat?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
While I'm on the subject, anyone know any good Black Friday deals for a new DSL or DSPhat?
kmart, target or wal-mart (I forget which) has the ds lite on sale for $98

btw, did rabid monkeys get ahold of your current system and play with in for a few hours with a nail instead of the stylus? your touch screen looks mighty abused. so, if you do purchase a new one, I would suggest investing in some screen protectors my friend.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
jurassicplayer said:
kmart, target or wal-mart (I forget which) has the ds lite on sale for $98

btw, did rabid monkeys get ahold of your current system and play with in for a few hours with a nail instead of the stylus? your touch screen looks mighty abused. so, if you do purchase a new one, I would suggest investing in some screen protectors my friend.
xD That is a screen protector already on it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl.gif
I'm sorry I just had to. I feel bad for you but if my parents saw my game in that condition they would decapitate me and I would prolly be grounded for life.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually looked on Dealextreme and counted up how much it would cost to get the stuff to repair my ds and it turned out to be around $28-30 including a crystal case (dam the ribbon cable, I would have to buy a new screen) and now my problem is that I don't have a paypal xD.

Also, if anyone cares to answer, having extremely nonresponsive L/R buttons doesn't mean the buttons are busted as long as they are still able to trigger right? ie. 1 press out of 500 presses will work and the DS recognizes that the button has been pressed. I'm just asking because if can find a friend that can buy the stuff for me, then maybe I should also get buttons as well instead of waiting until I repair the rest of it only to find out that it wasn't just dust that was making my buttons unresponsive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b