I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know they're working on it, yes I know we need to be patient, yes I know most of us didn't lift a finger to help the project, yes we are very thankful people are doing this for the GBA community, yes I know I'm a jackass.

All that being said, now where is the patch. They had one chapter to go on 7/4. Now it's three weeks later and I'm dyin' over here. I check the page every day only to be taunted by non-updates. Let's do the right thing and gripe on forums until we get our way.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Taras, i can feel your pain... i check that page daily too, sometimes two times a day... but it's sad we have to wait... let's pray tonight is the night, if not, i'll have to do something else i guess, like play trough phoenix wright again
biggrin.gif

Taras

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taras, i can feel your pain... i check that page daily too, sometimes two times a day...  but it's sad we have to wait...  let's pray tonight is the night, if not, i'll have to do something else i guess, like play trough phoenix wright again
biggrin.gif

Amen brother. Except for me, substitute Phoenix Wright for an Apple 2E emulator running 2400AD and pretending that I live in a futuristic police state. Oh, wait...

L

lastdual

"...now where is the patch?"

Give me a break, it hasn't been that long at all. There are about a gazillion other RPGs that have been translated which you could be playing in the meantime (AGTP recently released the updated patch for Rudra, and it's a huge improvement). And if you were really that hot about Mother 3, why not simply use the text translations available and play through it? That might sound like a pain, but it's better than bugging the translation team.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still mad that nintendo didn't find us westerners worthy of their game. Damnit nintendo i would even go out and buy it. Sure hope the rumored us release of an english earthbound compilation for ds comes to fruitition.

Taras

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Give me a break, it hasn't been that long at all. There are about a gazillion other RPGs that have been translated which you could be playing in the meantime (AGTP recently released the updated patch for Rudra, and it's a huge improvement).

That might sound like a pain, but it's better than bugging the translation team.

Bugging the translation team? They're already working on it and 99+% through apparently. They went on record with the project, it's not like I'm asking them to translate a sucky title that nobody wants: Street Can Collector Japan DS for instance.

I don't know what Rudra is and I don't care. It's probably teh ghey anime. I could play yu gi oh on gba also, but guess what. I don't wanna. I want to complain about something that I have no right complaining about so that's what I'm doing.

miniCooperS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't wanna. I want to complain about something that I have no right complaining about so that's what I'm doing.

Well in that case, you are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up.
biggrin.gif

I went back and started playing Earthbound on my Xbox SNES emulator, since I only actually beat that game once back when I was like 10 years old.

But I'm getting married in a month, so I don't have much time to play it.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Give me a break, it hasn't been that long at all. There are about a gazillion other RPGs that have been translated which you could be playing in the meantime (AGTP recently released the updated patch for Rudra, and it's a huge improvement).

That might sound like a pain, but it's better than bugging the translation team.

Bugging the translation team? They're already working on it and 99+% through apparently. They went on record with the project, it's not like I'm asking them to translate a sucky title that nobody wants: Street Can Collector Japan DS for instance.

I don't know what Rudra is and I don't care. It's probably teh ghey anime. I could play yu gi oh on gba also, but guess what. I don't wanna. I want to complain about something that I have no right complaining about so that's what I'm doing.
Uh, "went on record" saying it was "99+%"... yeah right. Who said that? Because I sure didn't. We never went on record saying anything like that. It's getting closer to completion, but there is still a fair amount of work to be done. Geez, some of you people need to just give us a break, we're working on it! And all of us have lives as well.

It usually doesn't bother me when people ask "when will it be out" "where is it" "what's taking so long" but after so much of it, me and the others tend to get a little sick of it. Heck, the team is doing everyone a huge huge favour by doing this. Yet people still find something to complain about, even though it's been a mere 2 1/2 months since we started pretty much.

I get enough of these sorts of complaining topics on the translation project forums, I don't want to see it here on my beloved GBAtemp as well.
frown.gif

tshu = sad :'(

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dangit tshu, you beat me. I guess that's what happens when you're the one that wields them.

2148tmo.png

(a rough mockup of tshu's laz0r eyes in action)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: