1. Oracleofire

OP Oracleofire Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone have any info on this error? I've been haunted by this since day 1 of homebrew. The only info I could find on it is related to SX and I don't have that.

I get hit by 2144-0001 pretty infrequently.. maybe once a week. But it has been happening for months. It usually occurs right when I start a game. Sometimes it happens when I open the controllers menu. Some games start by opening a controller "prompt" after resuming from sleep mode or un/docking and it can crash there too. It doesn't happen every time. it's super random and actually pretty uncommon. still, it's a thing and i want to understand what's going on.

Anyone know what's the dealio? Just a bug with Atmosphere?

2. coolfi

coolfi Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Same here, What CFW are you using? Am on RieNX.

3. Oracleofire

OP Oracleofire Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I'm not the only one!! I'm running the latest build of Atmosphere. There was a fix some builds ago that sounded like it fixed something like this (booting up too many games without restarting), but it seems like it's a separate issue because I'm still getting hit with the error every now and then.

4. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

United States
    The only times I have encountered this error is twice with SSBU 25E on REINX on ExFat sd when starting the game.

5. Bocchuoi

Bocchuoi Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    I used to get this error and the latest atmosphere fixed it for me.

6. Raikkonen94

Raikkonen94 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I am still having this issue too, both on SX OS as well as on ReiNX (it occurred more often on SX OS, though). I thought that an Atmosphere update of a couple of weeks ago was able to solve this problem? Not an Atmosphere user yet so I don't know for sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Curse,