Hacking The console freeze or crash when I load the exploit or Loadiine webpage

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see if u can load the exploit with xampp. create a folder named wii-u in the xampp/htdocs. drop all of the exploit files in there. then, on the wii u, open the browser, type in the ip of ur laptop/pc followed by wii-u (i.e. xxx:xxx:x:xxx/wii-u).

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah try that. Read through my AIO self host sticky for step by step. Or try a different site. There are a bunch.

If you go with HaxChi you only really need browserhax to work once.

Last edited by Kafluke,
D

Deleted User

wiiubru.com/x is a thing too.
If it still freezes, keep rebooting. Browserhax doesn't want to boot sometimes.
(Unless you have outdated HBL which corrupted itself)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually using xampp to host the ps4 webkit exploit files. unfortunately, since the kexploit hasn't been released, it's just the webkit exploit, but it works like magic. :P

Lennardk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When you were doing it on loadiine.ovh, which option were you choosing?
I tried every option

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm actually using xampp to host the ps4 webkit exploit files. unfortunately, since the kexploit hasn't been released, it's just the webkit exploit, but it works like magic. :P
I can't connect to the xampp server

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried every option

I can't connect to the xampp server
Just go to the self hosting all in one that is stickied. Every file you need is there and every step is spelled out. Did you try that?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see if you can connect on your pc - try typing the ip of your computer into the address bar. the xampp documentation should appear. then, try typing in the ip address followed by wii u or whatever u named the folder in htdocs. the wii u exploit options should appear.

Lennardk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
see if you can connect on your pc - try typing the ip of your computer into the address bar. the xampp documentation should appear. then, try typing in the ip address followed by wii u or whatever u named the folder in htdocs. the wii u exploit options should appear.
I can connect to the server on the hosting pc but not from another pc in my house

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried every option
I was just wondering, because the Homebrew Launcher 1.4 option tends to fail more than Homebrew Launcher 1.3.

If you're just trying to run the homebrew launcher, SimpliiU prepares all the files you need on your SD card. Try loadiine.ovh again once you have all the files prepared on your card. I used that, and it worked just fine first time.

Last edited by Gamer4647,

Lennardk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was just wondering, because the Homebrew Launcher 1.4 option tends to fail more than Homebrew Launcher 1.3.

If you're just trying to run the homebrew launcher, SimpliiU prepares all the files you need on your SD card. Try loadiine.ovh again once you have all the files prepared on your card. I used that, and it worked just fine first time.
To connect to the homebrew launcher it self is no problem

maybe a firewall issue? incoming connections may be being blocked.
Do you know how i could test this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended