"The connection to the server has timed out due to user inactivity" Help?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Umm I was trying to download DLC for Blaster Master Zero, and I keep getting this error, if anyone else have tried to download the free shovel knight dlc from the game can you let me know if is working for you?:unsure:

Also yes, I'm running luma 8.1.1 and on lower firmware so i use crhttpwn (Whatever is called) To access eshop content.

2. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    wii u usb helper is the best way to get the dlc, Its on there, i just got it before, hope it helps you out.

3. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 Jabberwocky Slayer

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Underland
    That usually means you have a firewall blocking the connection. That message is most often followed by "The target actively refused the connection"

4. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Well I don't see how since I can access eshop with no issue. I never setup anything to block access.

5. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 Jabberwocky Slayer

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Underland
    Probably an issue with eShops server then, and I was referring to the firewall on your router not blocked DNS settings or anything. Could also just be a simple miscommunication between devices/server. I'd just restart my router, re configure my internet on the DS, then try again.

It could also be an issue with CTR-httpwn not configuring the server to work correctly with newer DLC/Games. There really is no reason not to update your system on Luma anyway. Gateway is dead.