The Conduit

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LightyKD, Jul 3, 2009.

1. LightyKD
    OP

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Ive been having a problem with my copy of The Conduit. I tend to get DRE's during my online sessions. It happens once every other online login. Is anyone else having the same problem? I only have this issue online. Ofline plays perfectly. So far this has happened at least 4 times this week. I have a feeling my burner is about to kick the bucket. So far I burned 4 copies, 2 of which belong to friends, 1 was trashed due to freezing issue and 1 is my current copy. Ill check with my feiends to see if they have the issue but I would like to hear from forum members.

2. LightyKD
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    ...Im guessing nobody is having this issue?

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Are you using a legit copy and burning that or did you simply download it and burn to a disc?

4. Capn_Makeveli

Capn_Makeveli Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2006
    Canada
    Canada
    The only issues I have is with joining regional online, my guy is stuck out in space outside of the arena and I can't shoot or anything.

5. qlum

qlum Posting when needed

Sep 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Pirate Homeworld
    nope I don't even burn games the disc drive of my wii is broken and I use flatmii "it was cheaper than a new discdrive"

6. LightyKD
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA

Even thou thats not the problem I'm refering to, I have also had that problem. I think thats more of a network issue. As for my Conduit copy, it was a download.

7. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I occasionally have that issue when I'm joining a game in progress on Streets. And I'm using a legit version. It's just a glitch that happens every now and then to me, IDK if it's constant for you guys.

8. LightyKD
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    -Well. That's interesting. I guess I shouldnt feel so bad now. My friend got a 50 pack of DVD+R disc so we burned 2 new copies (booktyped of course and 1 copy each). From watching him play with his new copy things were going well online. I just got home a few minutes ago. While I did pop my new disc in to log onto WiFi connection to see who was playing, I have yet to try a online battle. I'll do so within the next hour.

9. 9th_Sage

9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    Indeed, I have a legit copy and I *think* it's a network issue (only time I remember it happening was when my connection was really really congested).