The Conduit

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LightyKD, Jul 3, 2009.

Jul 3, 2009

The Conduit by LightyKD at 5:53 AM (1,055 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Ive been having a problem with my copy of The Conduit. I tend to get DRE's during my online sessions. It happens once every other online login. Is anyone else having the same problem? I only have this issue online. Ofline plays perfectly. So far this has happened at least 4 times this week. I have a feeling my burner is about to kick the bucket. So far I burned 4 copies, 2 of which belong to friends, 1 was trashed due to freezing issue and 1 is my current copy. Ill check with my feiends to see if they have the issue but I would like to hear from forum members.

2. LightyKD
    OP

United States
    ...Im guessing nobody is having this issue?

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Are you using a legit copy and burning that or did you simply download it and burn to a disc?

4. Capn_Makeveli

Newcomer Capn_Makeveli Advanced Member

Canada
    The only issues I have is with joining regional online, my guy is stuck out in space outside of the arena and I can't shoot or anything.

5. qlum

Member qlum Posting when needed

Netherlands
    nope I don't even burn games the disc drive of my wii is broken and I use flatmii "it was cheaper than a new discdrive"

6. LightyKD
    OP

United States

Even thou thats not the problem I'm refering to, I have also had that problem. I think thats more of a network issue. As for my Conduit copy, it was a download.

7. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I occasionally have that issue when I'm joining a game in progress on Streets. And I'm using a legit version. It's just a glitch that happens every now and then to me, IDK if it's constant for you guys.

8. LightyKD
    OP

United States
    -Well. That's interesting. I guess I shouldnt feel so bad now. My friend got a 50 pack of DVD+R disc so we burned 2 new copies (booktyped of course and 1 copy each). From watching him play with his new copy things were going well online. I just got home a few minutes ago. While I did pop my new disc in to log onto WiFi connection to see who was playing, I have yet to try a online battle. I'll do so within the next hour.

9. 9th_Sage

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Indeed, I have a legit copy and I *think* it's a network issue (only time I remember it happening was when my connection was really really congested).