Lelouch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sucked! Out of all the funny characters in Family Guy they decided to make a show out of probably the least funny one. only "humor" coming out of the show was racism and his son magically appears as a fat kid? Screw that! Bring back Futurama ^O^ ;D

Disclaimer: If you don't like this show you are a racist.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Oooo Thats Nasty.... .I like Cleveland Whats wrong with him. Right About Futurama Though! Bring It Back!

OffTopic : There 13 new episodes of futurama coming out! yeah!

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh it was a letdown but it may get better. im guna watch the next few episode an if it dont get better thn i wont watch it and i love futurama an i love watchin it. futurama is comin bk but on comedy central (well for Britain anyways)

EDIT: Damn i got beat to the punch by Wii_Manic) well yeh cant w8 for new episodes

Lelouch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii_Manic said:
Oooo Thats Nasty.... .I like Cleveland Whats wrong with him. Right About Futurama Though! Bring It Back!

OffTopic : There 13 new episodes of futurama coming out! yeah!

He talks slow and he's not really funny, some of the other characters were funny though. I'd rather see "The Mayor West Show", "The Quagmire Show", or "The Brian Show" personally. Replaced King of the hill and only characters that would make me laugh in that show were Dale & the azn guy.

e; I think I had my hopes too high for the show and it didn't blow me away. Maybe next week will be different though ;3

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
Wait, Cleveland got his own show?
When did this happen?

Just yesterday... and it's not very good. It was trying to be Family Guy but just didn't get it right.. and they're trying to give cleveland that weird catchphrase (which I can't remember). The only funny character is the Bear, I like the Bear.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I saw the premier last night on Fox. Well, I'm not gonna say it sucked, to me the first episode was just like one of the more mediocre episodes of family guy.

Speaking of which, Family Guy's season opener last night on Fox was fucking hilarious!!!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
omgpwn666...
You do realize that Hulu is only for US residents right?

I'll just go to TPB and DL it...

I did not know that,im sorry.
blink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
silent sniper said:
I saw the premier last night on Fox. Well, I'm not gonna say it sucked, to me the first episode was just like one of the more mediocre episodes of family guy.

Speaking of which, Family Guy's season opener last night on Fox was fucking hilarious!!!

"How does it feel to be on a major network for 30 seconds?"

Whole episode had me in stitches!

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The concept for it is good enough. If you used Quagmire, Adam West or Brian, Family Guy may lose some of its fanbase. Cleveland is the perfect character for a spinoff because he's popular, yet not popular enough that removing him from Family Guy would destroy a large part of a fanbase.

Anyway, I liked the episode. The starting was the best however.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RawkHawk said:
The concept for it is good enough. If you used Quagmire, Adam West or Brian, Family Guy may lose some of its fanbase. Cleveland is the perfect character for a spinoff because he's popular, yet not popular enough that removing him from Family Guy would destroy a large part of a fanbase.

yes i agree with you a show about quagmire would just be about him wanting to have sex with anything that walks...and that would be the entire show that has fail written all over it...adam west would be funny but it would get old kind of fast...brian would be interesting but i think without peter brian wouldnt be as funny lol...

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
RawkHawk said:

yes i agree with you a show about quagmire would just be about him wanting to have sex with anything that walks...and that would be the entire show that has fail written all over it...adam west would be funny but it would get old kind of fast...brian would be interesting but i think without peter brian wouldnt be as funny lol...

You summed it up much better than I did
biggrin.gif
Quagmire is great, but only in small doses. Adam West could work if his role was changed, but Adam West may be better in small doses. Brian could work well with his own show, but it would ruin the concept of the Griffin family, especially the chemistry with Stewie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol