Dratini The Clar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THIS IS A 100% HOMEMADE GAME WITH RPG MAKER VX. THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALL REAL! CHRIS EAGLES IS REAL!!!! AND THEY PLAY FOR BURNLEY FC​

According to the Claret Prophecy, five players in the near future would soon experience battling.

Those five were: Chris Eagles, Robbie Blake, David Edgar, Michael Duff & GAFF-G2.

Chris Eagles​
Birthday: November 19
Class: Swordsman Claret
The main character. At the beginning when Owen Coyle (GAFF-G2) takes the day off with a cold, Chris finds a note on the pitch. "YOUR DESTINY CALLS. GO TO SAMURAI ARTS AND CHOOSE YOUR EQUIPMENT WISELY."
Chan chan bara! Chan bara! Now, Chris must defeat Deltamega... but does he have enough power to face him?

Robbie Blake
Birthday: March 4
Class: Support Claret
Ten years older than Eagles. Later on, Chris encounters Robbie Blake. He is a Support Claret - he aids all others on his side. Great at support skills, weak at attacking.
He is the second of the five chosen Clarets.

Michael Duff
Birthday: January 11
Class: Magi-Claret
"Michael Duff, Magi-Claret. You two must be Chris Eagles & Robbie Blake, correct?" Michael 'Mike' Duff. He loves magic spells. He is like a combination of Eagles & Blake alone, except he uses the Ancient Claret Staff. He is the best of both like Hovis bread.

David Edgar
Birthday: May 19
Class: Knight Claret
Edgar loves to brawl with swords. Nothing ever stops him from brawling. When he is one of the team, he says he is from Newcastle U-Knighted. Not much is known about him.

GAFF-G2 - Owen Coyle
Birthday: July 14
Class: High Claret
At first, he thinks the current team are useless and he continues work. A battle starts with Eagles using his extraordinary sword skills. Then, his memories are brought back. He realises that he is not against the team, he is the manager. He is the High Claret, the only Claret before the Great High Claret, Chairman Barry Kilby.
Barry Kilby is not playable in this game.

Will be updated

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Are the Burnley Suicide Squad in there as well?
wink.gif

j/k

badbob

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad I was logged in so I could see your avatar and sig to make this even more hilarious

This sounds like it will be the most bizarre game ever. I'm looking forward to the release

And yes you do appear to be scarily obsessed with this guy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1