Not open for further replies.

The Guardian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have information regarding the location of your beloved "p1ngpong". The question is not where but when. p1ngpong in his fervent sony fanboyship has gone back in time with the intentions of eliminating one "Mario Segali" and one "Shigeru Miyamoto" in order to change the present.

2e3wryd.jpg

However, based on my calculations he went through to soon and ended up traveling all the way back to the early 1931. As you can determine from the presence of the Mario franchise and the continued p0wning of Sony by Nintendo, his attempt at changing gaming history has been unsuccessful. Either that or he disrupted the timeline so signifigantly that he has now created his own alternate timeline where anything is possible.

I am The Guardian and I am requesting volunteers to go back to May 28th 2009 and prevent p1ngpong from traveling through me and disrupting the space time continuum. Do you have what it takes?

are you a bad enough dude to save the universe from p1ngpong

THE WORST TROLL THIS MEGAVERSE HAS EVER SEEN?​

The Guardian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have uncovered evidence of p1ngpong's presence in our own timeline.

From Wikipedia:

28iymif.jpg

as you can see the implications are frightening indeed.

VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO STOP P1NGPONG BEFORE THE TIME RIFT HITS AND IT IS TOO LATE

YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE DS-X IS WORSHIPED AS A GOD DO YOU? DOU YOU?!?

The Guardian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
He will be if someone doesn't act soon! I have found more evidence of the havoc he is wreaking-

From Wikipedia:

16a4l6p.jpg

The Guardian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It is not known. I can only speculate that p1ngpong with his knowledge of your past (his future) has used and exploited it to gain and consolidate power over the gaming industry if not the entire world. The situation is bleek, since you have read this topic and became aware of the situation you have split off on
your own alternate timeline. If p1ngpong isn't stopped more dimensions will be created
exponentially and existitnce will end. Someone must prevent p1ngpong from traveling back in time or we will all surely never exist!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngy would never end existence, his p0wning powers are too great and too well refined. If anything his his alternate timeline creating abilities will result in the best ones consolidating together and making the world a peaceful, intelligent gaming paradise! All hail p1ngpong!
bow.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hehe Moo said:
douchebag!
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Jun 2 2009, 01:13 PM) p1ngy would never end existence, his p0wning powers are too great and too well refined. If anything his his alternate timeline creating abilities will result in the best ones consolidating together and making the world a peaceful, intelligent gaming paradise! All hail p1ngpong!
bow.gif

I agree with these two wise postmen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.