The Christmas Whining topic!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe! Post your complaints of not getting what you wanted for Christmas here!
tongue.gif
You greedy ungrateful bastards!

Mine:

I didn't get anything for Christmas. Not that I can complain though, since apparently living in a house is more than I deserve according to my mom.
blink.gif
dry.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asked for an 8 gig class 6 MicroSDHC
Got a Transcend 4 gig class 6 SDHC
and I don't have a single thing that is compatible with full-size SDHC.

Why do I even take the time to write these things down when my family doesn't bother to read them?
This is the only thing I asked for this year....and I underlined the word "micro" three times.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got some stuff I wanted(8GB MS from brother, Crisis Core FF7, Nikon coolpix s60)but I wanted a 360, it seems that this X-Mas(or around it)a lot of GBATempers got a 360.
frown.gif
I feel left out.

But I MIGHT get one... MIGHT...*crosses fingers*

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Hehe! Post your complaints of not getting what you wanted for Christmas here!
tongue.gif
You greedy ungrateful bastards!

Mine:

I didn't get anything for Christmas. Not that I can complain though, since apparently living in a house is more than I deserve according to my mom.
blink.gif
dry.gif
I didn't get anything ether but at least I had a badass Christmas party with my family, too bad my cousin wasn't there.
frown.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did not ask for anything from anyone, nor did I want anything so I had no expectations and nothing to complain about...

What I did get was some a 12 piece cook set since what I had were shit and were not non stick... (Which I have not used yet but they are pretty nice) From err Santa

Some socks and under-rooz... Err Santa again

Ummm new dish pad for doing dish... Santa

Along with some slippers I had been looking at because well my floor gets cold and I hate things sticking to my feet when getting into bed.... From my grandma

A 5 gallon dry/wet shop-vac... Also from my grandma

Some new towelz because I go through all mine quick with 50 showes a day... Grandma

Ummm a 20 dollar gift card to a grocery store... Aunt

But I think my best gift was coming home and not having my apartment burnt down (especially with no renters insurance)... Came home with a pillow knocked onto the electric wall heating baseboard, my guess is one of the cats did it. The pillow had been "browning"

Legobot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banger said:
I did not ask for anything from anyone, nor did I want anything so I had no expectations and nothing to complain about...

What I did get was some a 12 piece cook set since what I had were shit and were not non stick... (Which I have not used yet but they are pretty nice) From err Santa

Some socks and under-rooz... Err Santa again

Ummm new dish pad for doing dish... Santa

Along with some slippers I had been looking at because well my floor gets cold and I hate things sticking to my feet when getting into bed.... From my grandma

A 5 gallon dry/wet shop-vac... Also from my grandma

Some new towelz because I go through all mine quick with 50 showes a day... Grandma

Ummm a 20 dollar gift card to a grocery store... Aunt

But I think my best gift was coming home and not having my apartment burnt down (especially with no renters insurance)... Came home with a pillow knocked onto the electric wall heating baseboard, my guess is one of the cats did it. The pillow had been "browning"

You are one lucky guy then. Its good to not have your apartment burnt down

chocaboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well.. here is my story
ive been saving up this hole year to get my self a ipod touch for christmas so i finally got enough today and i went out to get one. i got to the apple store and bought my ipod touch. i was happier then ever. but then some black dude came zooming buy and stole it, he ran off and the security guard saw it all. he told the apple store and they were nice enough to give me another one so i was even more happy and i went home. but little did i know i was being stalked. i got to my final bus stop and had to walk a block to my house when suddenly THE SAME FUCKING BLACK DUDE STOLE MY IPOD TOUCH AGAIN!@!@!@$#$^%$&^%$# he ran away and i just stood there lifeless. i stood there for about 10 minutes and finished my walk home. i laid face down on my bed for about 30 minutes until i got up and came to gbatemp

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
chocaboi said:
Well.. here is my story
ive been saving up this hole year to get my self a ipod touch for christmas so i finally got enough today and i went out to get one. i got to the apple store and bought my ipod touch. i was happier then ever. but then some black dude came zooming buy and stole it, he ran off and the security guard saw it all. he told the apple store and they were nice enough to give me another one so i was even more happy and i went home. but little did i know i was being stalked. i got to my final bus stop and had to walk a block to my house when suddenly THE SAME FUCKING BLACK DUDE STOLE MY IPOD TOUCH AGAIN!@!@!@$#$^%$&^%$# he ran away and i just stood there lifeless. i stood there for about 10 minutes and finished my walk home. i laid face down on my bed for about 30 minutes until i got up and came to gbatemp
oh not nice
you should tell them the same dude took it again >:|

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here in the Netherlands some give presents at Christmas but most of the Dutch do that stuff on "Sinterklaas" or "Sint Nicolaas" as it is originally called (Santa Claus is the American rip off hehehe)

So I got nothing from that White Bearded Coca Cola Gnome.... But it doesn't matter because I treat myself every week with the newest games... *goes back to playing Rockband 2*

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
chocaboi said:
i laid face down on my bed for about 30 minutes until i got up and came to gbatemp
You should've stabbed him in the eye with your key when he appeared again. While he was incapacitated you could've taken the other iPod Touch back and you would've had two (or you could've done the right thing and returned one of them, and you would've had an iPod Touch and the feeling of being a hero).

At any rate, I'm really sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
@chocaboi

you should have kept the second ipod hidden, now that you know the street was dangerous

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys are lucky, getting PSPs. All I got was a green laser and a DS > USB charger, which was pretty good also. But I feel sorry for choca
frown.gif

Please tell the Apple store.

Nintenterd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jan777 said:
@chocaboi

you should have kept the second ipod hidden, now that you know the street was dangerous

yep i agree, chocaboi should of just hid it in like hes inside jacket pocket, or tucked it under his arm inside his jacket (thats what i always do with my games when i wanna bring them over to my friends house, so people wont see), then the black guy wont see it ( f***ing **gg*rs >.>) sorry for flame,

ANYWAYYYY, i got nuthing..although my dad wants to get me a wii game and a decent router for online and for me laptop, thats all..
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.