Antarctica
bff.jpg

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a christian......I think that is somewhat obvious.

I gotta love how people that don't even believe something exists hate it......."I-I-It's not like I love you or anything B-B-BAKA!!!!!!"

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice.

Most athiests aren't actually vocal about it and don't flame people. The problem is the famous vocal ones, like Richard Dawkins, are dicks.
I H8 JesusPie! JesusPie sux! Religion Sux! U sux! An dnt sai Im dumb, cuz ur dumb too! Also fucking suck your Futanari Moms 26 Inch cock you little fucking retarded piece of shit faggot. #NiceB8M8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I H8 JesusPie! JesusPie sux! Religion Sux! U sux! An dnt sai Im dumb, cuz ur dumb too! Also fucking suck your Futanari Moms 26 Inch cock you little fucking retarded piece of shit faggot. #NiceB8M8
So are you saying that's what atheists talk like or did you get banned from CoD on Xbox live again?

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yup here is the problem with most people that don't understand the very simple thing.....If you read the first 3 chapters in Genesis then you would understand that we were cursed so that video is kinda pointless dude.
Also that video is insanely gory and deserves no place being posted.....

Last edited by Feeling it!,

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup here is the problem with most people that don't understand the very simple thing.....If you read the first 3 chapters in Genesis then you would understand that we were cursed so that video is kinda pointless dude.
Also that video is insanely gory and deserves no place being posted.....
Yup, we all deserve being screwed because someone we've never even met sinned at some point in the past. True justice.

I don't like that video either, though.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, we all deserve being screwed because someone we've never even met sinned at some point in the past. True justice.

I don't like that video either, though.
Yup because what we do is inherited through our "seed" and our "seed's" "seed" life isn't fair and our suffering no matter what it might seem like is all for a purpose and to teach us lessons, just like losing in a game against someone that is better then us. On a serious note though.....name one person with a perfect life you know that believes in god.......
also I would of reported that video but I don't think I am "liked" by the mods enough to do that @_@

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs