The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a Kindergarten picnic. It is I Master Dimentio, gracing the stage with my presence once more. I am one who has been known by many names such as Master, Dimentio, or my old stand by nickname K.o.D which stands for King Of Dimensions. I am in fact a cosplayer who is one of the very few people out there who cosplays as this handsome devil of a jester.

Aside from that as one would expect I am a gamer who likes to have a little hacking fun with my systems every now and again. So you could just imagine my surprise when I found a place like this. A haven for all things hacking? It's my dream come true. Our video game consoles have such unlimited potential wouldn't you agree?

You know I could go on an on opening up about what kind of person I am but we'd be here all day knowing my tendency to ramble on. And nobody has time for that. So I shall conclude my thoughts by saying this... I do in fact like doing stupid s*** on my youtube channel every now and again. And as you would expect, the user name is Master Dimentio.

I might not be the kind of person who does the in depth down to the code hacking, but me personal, I believe I'm quite a fun guy.

Ah, it is time for me to part. Ciao~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c