The Charming Magician Master Dimentio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Master Dimentio, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a Kindergarten picnic. It is I Master Dimentio, gracing the stage with my presence once more. I am one who has been known by many names such as Master, Dimentio, or my old stand by nickname K.o.D which stands for King Of Dimensions. I am in fact a cosplayer who is one of the very few people out there who cosplays as this handsome devil of a jester.

Aside from that as one would expect I am a gamer who likes to have a little hacking fun with my systems every now and again. So you could just imagine my surprise when I found a place like this. A haven for all things hacking? It's my dream come true. Our video game consoles have such unlimited potential wouldn't you agree?

You know I could go on an on opening up about what kind of person I am but we'd be here all day knowing my tendency to ramble on. And nobody has time for that. So I shall conclude my thoughts by saying this... I do in fact like doing stupid s*** on my youtube channel every now and again. And as you would expect, the user name is Master Dimentio.

I might not be the kind of person who does the in depth down to the code hacking, but me personal, I believe I'm quite a fun guy.

Ah, it is time for me to part. Ciao~

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    welcome

You;ve been here since 2016 tho

3. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    Better late than never. I'm mysterious. Like a ghost. Here one minute gone the next. Am I really here now? Who knows.

That and I've been too lazy to properly introduce myself.