The Boy who Lost the Ability to Love

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Scott Pilgrim: Today I want to spread love and joy. Who shall be receiving my Love and Support? Let's see.....

I like you and you, oh and you too, heh can't forget about you. Like like like, like, like like like.

"I love you, you love me.
We're a happy family.
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?"

WiiMiiSwitch: hmmmm, what poll shall I make today. I know the perfect poll.

Poll - Why does Scott Pilgrim like so much?

*Scott Pilgrim is a good person wanting to spread love and joy

*Scott Pilgrim just thinks it's his funny quirk

WiiMiiSwitch: Yes the perfect poll. Tops the poll I made 5 minutes ago.

Scott Pilgrim: Hey I noticed this thread. And I would like to clarify some things.

First of all I don't think it's a funny quirk. Second of all WiiMiiSwitch you seemed to not have been loved much in your life. Seems like Polls is your way of getting attention, something you been sorely lacking and longing for your whole life.

WiiMiiSwitch: You know me better then I know myself. Yes its true, I've been alone my whole life. I want someone to at least recognize I exist.

Ever since Lord p1ngpong banished me from the kingdom in exile, for even attempting to try the politics section, aka the forbidden section we must not speak of, he said I've been tainted. And banished me.

People look at me in disgust. They want nothing to do with me. Polls was my outcry. Outcry for the love I once had.

Scott Pilgrim: Well I will show my love by liking your content. I want to spread love and joy to the world. No matter how crazy or racist something is, I will be there to like it.

WiiMiiSwitch: Can we be best buds?

Scott Pilgrim: Sure let's be Bff's.

WiiMiiSwitch: Okay so I got this crazy idea. I want to get back at p1ngpong for banishing me.

Scott Pilgrim: What? Your crazy.

WiiMiiSwitch: No I'm serious. Ok so *whispers his plan*

Meanwhile in p1ngpong's throne.

p1ngpong: Where is my bam hammer? I know I placed it where I always place it.

DinohScene! Go search for my ban hammer.

DinohScene: Yes master, and I do say your power is radiating today.

Here you are my lord. Your ban hammer.

p1ngpong: ah my hammer. This power feels great. Ha ha ha.

Wait who are those two walking in my throne room?

Ah yes Polly Pocket, how's that banished life you banish banisher.

WiiMiiSwitch: Rrrrr For the last time! MY NAME IS NOT POLLY POCKET!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

p1ngpong meet your doom!

Android Features activate. 5G attack.

p1ngpong: aaahhhhhh!!!!

WiiMiiSwitch: Ha ha you now have corona virus.

p1ngpong: How dare you give me the corona virus. Now feel the wrath of my ban hammer! Get suspended you fool!

*Whack*

Scott Pilgrim: WiiMiiSwitch my best bud nooooo!!!!

p1ngpong: hmph, pitiful being. Now be gone Scott before you meet the same fate as his.

Scott Pilgrim: No my best friend. *cries*

Narrator: From this point forward Scott Pilgrim no longer showed love. Traumatized by the loss of his best friend. He's scared that if he loved another again he will feel the pain of that loss. To stop the pain from ever happening, he will no longer love, and therefore no longer feel the pain of loosing someone that he once loved.

Last edited by SG854,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
IM FAMOUS ENOUGH TO HAVE FANFIC WRITTEN OF ME

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wish I was cool enough to have fanfic written about me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would like to thank everyone who helped me here

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure you aren't talking about Dracula? You know, after Alucard, stained with the blood of a million Schmoos slain to gain two Crissaegrimms, and armed with armor re-inforced by the giant skeletons he killed for 2 Ring of Vardas, says "omae wa mou shinideru" and Dracula goes "NANI!?" as Alucard proceeds to kill Dracula in less than twenty seconds?

And no, I'm not exaggerating. With that disgustingly OP setup, you can kill the final boss of SOTN so quickly he won't even cycle through all of his attacks!

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes.Agreed.

#################################################

Part II:

WiiMiiSwitch bought a

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

invited

Scott Pilgrim
p1ngpong

DinohScene

...and now they live happy together until the End of Time....and Earth...or whatever...

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Scott Pilgrim: Today I want to spread love and joy. Who shall be receiving my Love and Support? Let's see.....

I like you and you, oh and you too, heh can't forget about you. Like like like, like, like like like.

"I love you, you love me.
We're a happy family.
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?"

WiiMiiSwitch: hmmmm, what poll shall I make today. I know the perfect poll.

Poll - Why does Scott Pilgrim like so much?

*Scott Pilgrim is a good person wanting to spread love and joy

*Scott Pilgrim just thinks it's his funny quirk

WiiMiiSwitch: Yes the perfect poll. Tops the poll I made 5 minutes ago.

Scott Pilgrim: Hey I noticed this thread. And I would like to clarify some things.

First of all I don't think it's a funny quirk. Second of all WiiMiiSwitch you seemed to not have been loved much in your life. Seems like Polls is your way of getting attention, something you been sorely lacking and longing for your whole life.

WiiMiiSwitch: You know me better then I know myself. Yes its true, I've been alone my whole life. I want someone to at least recognize I exist.

Ever since Lord p1ngpong banished me from the kingdom in exile, for even attempting to try the politics section, aka the forbidden section we must not speak of, he said I've been tainted. And banished me.

People look at me in disgust. They want nothing to do with me. Polls was my outcry. Outcry for the love I once had.

Scott Pilgrim: Well I will show my love by liking your content. I want to spread love and joy to the world. No matter how crazy or racist something is, I will be there to like it.

WiiMiiSwitch: Can we be best buds?

Scott Pilgrim: Sure let's be Bff's.

WiiMiiSwitch: Okay so I got this crazy idea. I want to get back at p1ngpong for banishing me.

Scott Pilgrim: What? Your crazy.

WiiMiiSwitch: No I'm serious. Ok so *whispers his plan*

Meanwhile in p1ngpong's throne.

p1ngpong: Where is my bam hammer? I know I placed it where I always place it.

DinohScene! Go search for my ban hammer.

DinohScene: Yes master, and I do say your power is radiating today.

Here you are my lord. Your ban hammer.

p1ngpong: ah my hammer. This power feels great. Ha ha ha.

Wait who are those two walking in my throne room?

Ah yes Polly Pocket, how's that banished life you banish banisher.

WiiMiiSwitch: Rrrrr For the last time! MY NAME IS NOT POLLY POCKET!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

p1ngpong meet your doom!

Android Features activate. 5G attack.

p1ngpong: aaahhhhhh!!!!

WiiMiiSwitch: Ha ha you now have corona virus.

p1ngpong: How dare you give me the corona virus. Now feel the wrath of my ban hammer! Get suspended you fool!

*Whack*

Scott Pilgrim: WiiMiiSwitch my best bud nooooo!!!!

p1ngpong: hmph, pitiful being. Now be gone Scott before you meet the same fate as his.

Scott Pilgrim: No my best friend. *cries*

Narrator: From this point forward Scott Pilgrim no longer showed love. Traumatized by the loss of his best friend. He's scared that if he loved another again he will feel the pain of that loss. To stop the pain from ever happening, he will no longer love, and therefore no longer feel the pain of loosing someone that he once loved.
You should make them have sex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all