THE BOY WHO COULD STEAL ANYTHING

TeddyPain

OP
Trophies
Waving to black people in the hood in my car.
XP
Country
United States
I once went to Rite Aid (a pharmacy store) and stole yugioh and pokemon packs there back when I was like 12 so around 2004ish. I kept stealing them for a few weeks, I would always open the packs in the makeup section since the girls there were rednecks and hillbillys and couldnt afford makeup or to look pretty. It was the least crowded but however this one fat man that just started working there was a pedofile and I'm sure he was trying to steal me away or something. But he noticed me take some pokemon packs down the aisle and when I came back with no packs he asked me where they were. I usually just put the wrappers behind makeup supplies and so the manager had to come and he didn't bother to ask my name or phone number and told me to wait and he would call the police or something, not sure. However, I was near the door and I just got out of probation from the Charles incident, so I made a run for it. It was winter time so I slipped while running as fast as I could and broke my leg. My house was only a couple of blocks away and my leg was bleeding, so I had two choices: Keep running and hope the police won't drive past me, or hide in a local barn that was filled with cats. I was going to hide in the barn with the cats but then I remembered at school my friend told me cats like the taste of blood so I quickly decided to just make a run for it. Luckily for me I managed to stop my blood from making a trail by wrapping my sweater around it. I managed to make home safely and my mother asked me why I was bleeding and out of breath, without thinking, I said that I was beaten by drunken black men. I was also terrified because my mom usually took me to go to the pharmacy store to help her shop for groceries and pills for my grandparents(they were living with us at the time.) I decided to grow my hair out and sure thing, they never noticed me when I came back a year later. Keep in mind my voice deepened and I grew atleast 4 inches. I have only told my fiance and 3 of my good friends.

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow you are a fucking badass....but some pokemon cards doesn't really count as anything. I bet you can't top a Heineken Mini-Keg....I've done that twice. Walked right out the front door with employee's none the wiser.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I once went to Rite Aid (a pharmacy store) and stole yugioh and pokemon packs there back when I was like 12 so around 2004ish. I kept stealing them for a few weeks, I would always open the packs in the makeup section since the girls there were rednecks and hillbillys and couldnt afford makeup or to look pretty.

It was the least crowded but however this one fat man that just started working there was a pedofile and I'm sure he was trying to steal me away or something. But he noticed me take some pokemon packs down the aisle and when I came back with no packs he asked me where they were. I usually just put the wrappers behind makeup supplies and so the manager had to come and he didn't bother to ask my name or phone number and told me to wait and he would call the police or something, not sure.

However, I was near the door and I just got out of probation from the Charles incident, so I made a run for it. It was winter time so I slipped while running as fast as I could and broke my leg. My house was only a couple of blocks away and my leg was bleeding, so I had two choices: Keep running and hope the police won't drive past me, or hide in a local barn that was filled with cats.

I was going to hide in the barn with the cats but then I remembered at school my friend told me cats like the taste of blood so I quickly decided to just make a run for it. Luckily for me I managed to stop my blood from making a trail by wrapping my sweater around it.

I managed to make home safely and my mother asked me why I was bleeding and out of breath, without thinking, I said that I was beaten by drunken black men. I was also terrified because my mom usually took me to go to the pharmacy store to help her shop for groceries and pills for my grandparents(they were living with us at the time.) I decided to grow my hair out and sure thing, they never noticed me when I came back a year later. Keep in mind my voice deepened and I grew atleast 4 inches. I have only told my fiance and 3 of my good friends.
there. easier.

title and the way it was written sure sounded like it was some sort of action/suspense book.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, because I guess someone builds a barn just for cats and they stay in the barn in the middle of winter and they like to drink blood. K, cool.

TeddyPain

OP
Trophies
Waving to black people in the hood in my car.
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, because I guess someone builds a barn just for cats and they stay in the barn in the middle of winter and they like to drink blood. K, cool.
I lived in a redneck town, theres bound to be barns. And theres gonna be some stray cats looking for shelter because it's cold as fuck, also they're prolly pretty hungry. Yeah fuck you

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Those people who steal money from bank vaults must be extremely jealous of your tales of danger and bravery.

I have only told my pet dog and 3 only friends.

I corrected that for you.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them