The Binding of Isaac Remake Coming to Consoles

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is some welcome news. I tried the game once before and I was instantly hooked. You could say it was... captivating.

...The pun was too obvious, even for me!

Reactions: 2 people

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still paying for a fucking flash game. God damn.
Because it's a really fun game. Though granted, once he gets rid of flash it will most likely become an even more lovely experience.
Look man, I agree it's relatively fun. Not great, but good. The thing I don't understand is why people will buy flash games with real money (I pirated my copy by the way).

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Because that's precisely the attitude one should have when it comes to games. "It was made on what framework? Oh it's utter shit and not worth a dime!"

Reactions: 3 people

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless Nintendo change their mind or maybe they are less binding when it comes to consoles. :unsure:
was that intended?

An android port would be sweet! I assume Ouya = general android?
Why yes, yes it was.

I think Ouya is meant to have it own shop,but I would just get it on android,so you can play it on the Tv and
the phone.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice. It will be much better to play this with an actual controller. On the couch. In front of my 50" Plasma.
hdmi_cable.jpg

Xbox360-controller.jpg

http://pcgamingwiki...._A_TV_And_Couch

You're welcome.
The best post.

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Because it's a really fun game. Though granted, once he gets rid of flash it will most likely become an even more lovely experience.
Look man, I agree it's relatively fun. Not great, but good. The thing I don't understand is why people will buy flash games with real money (I pirated my copy by the way).

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin would probably be able to answer that question for you.

andytizer

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice. It will be much better to play this with an actual controller. On the couch. In front of my 50" Plasma.
hdmi_cable.jpg

Xbox360-controller.jpg

http://pcgamingwiki...._A_TV_And_Couch

You're welcome.
The best post.

On that website there is a guide on how to get the game working best on PC: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Binding_of_Isaac

Once the game is no longer flash based and performs as well as something like Super Meat Boy, it'll be vastly improved imo.

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like a solid game for the computer as is. The only thing I and many others have some problems with is the slow-downs because of how the game is programmed. It doesn't bother me too much as it doesn't cause too much interference with playing, but for certain rooms it is noticeable (at least for me it is).

It seems as though it'd play alright on a handheld or analog/joystick type platform, although it's doubtful to be on the Wii U or 3DS, which is a shame. As long as it plays better than it does now and it is rather cheap, then count me in. :)

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never played this game before but it seems rather interesting,I might give it a go when it's released on psn
smile.png
You'll probably have forgotten by 2013.
It will run on basically any computer, since it's built in flash. It's only $5 on Steam and has more content than most $60 games - I've played for 100 hours and am still not at 100%.
On that note I am now going to do another run. Probably as Samson. Yuck.

Reactions: 1 person

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never played this game before but it seems rather interesting,I might give it a go when it's released on psn
smile.png
You'll probably have forgotten by 2013.
It will run on basically any computer, since it's built in flash. It's only $5 on Steam and has more content than most $60 games - I've played for 100 hours and am still not at 100%.
On that note I am now going to do another run. Probably as Samson. Yuck.
No,i woudn't forget lol. As soon as 2013 hits us i'll be checking psn once a day to see if its there.

ChaosHydrA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game would be a blast to have on the go on the ps vita i certainly hope it wil lcome for that, currently playing wotl and its growing on me although after completing the original 100% i got fed up with it but the expansion dlc is pretty fun aswell although i still dont get those extra collectibles like the flat penny etc. too much to keep track of now lol

D

Deleted_171835

This will never come to a Nintendo platform.

XBLA is more likely, PC maybe. PSN maybe.

Well he did say "all platforms" so I don't see why it wouldn't be on PSN and XBLA. Castle Crashers got there, Super Meat Boy got there, there's no reason Isaac shouldn't.
Castle Crashers and Super Meat Boy didn't feature a naked kid fighting demons and giant vaginas with blood, urine and shit with power-ups that include a coat-hanger in his head.

But I would hope Sony would be more open to allowing this.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo don't want it on their shop because it would be accessible by anyone without any verification, they would be perfectly fine with a retail release though as with all violent games on their systems, as long as everything is rated. Everything to avoid getting ridiculous lawsuits.

But you never know, one of the original issues was that the game didn't have a proper ESRB rating.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Got this game on steam, have clocked 68 hours so far and still enjoy playing it :)

A release on PSN will be an instant purchase for me (though using a controller may feel odd :unsure: ) - would be awesome if it had vita support too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1