The biggest attention whore in GBATemp is..

Who do you think is the biggest attention whore from these 3 candidates?

• Total voters

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You wish, you're my slave

Agreed

No, I have nothing to do with Creamu, I want them dead, Creamu isn't my alt, I mean, why would I, have a cat pfp, exactly, My only alt account is @The Catboy, when WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can you be me? I am @Costello

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
EAC23503-59FD-4F91-A138-B6E9DF0B35D3.gif

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
This just in: paid network security experts have confirmed that WiiMiiSwitch, Hayato213, SombreroSonic and The Catboy are 92% likely to be the same account, siblings, estranged relatives on the same internet-network or, at the very least, incredibly close acquaintances. Here is the IP sniff report from my trusted source, highlighted for readability.

1664159773581.png

I found my expert on Fiverr, so you should, of course, take this report with a grain of salt. The report, while damning, probably would not stand up in a court of cowboy law.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
This just in: paid network security experts have confirmed that WiiMiiSwitch, Hayato213, SombreroSonic and The Catboy are 92% likely to be the same account, siblings, estranged relatives on the same internet-network or, at the very least, incredibly close acquaintances. Here is the IP sniff report from my trusted source, highlighted for readability.

View attachment 328776

I found my expert on Fiverr, so you should, of course, take this report with a grain of salt. The report, while damning, probably would not stand up in a court of cowboy law.
I'm too good to be all of them, I don't have any intrest in furries or animes unlike them
Do it! You won’t! You ain’t got no nipples!
You wanna test me?

Reactions: Shape

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)