Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh well. Interesting day!

Zidane looking for a pen and Gio looking for tipp-ex!!
No excuses we were bloody awful today. Even worse was I was actually there and witnessed how fucking shit we were. Don't know why we always do so bad when we play at Hampden

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
so news everywhere saying that pochettino wants to join united now.

i swear if united dont do everything to get him.

im going to rage

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not looking likely just yet unfortunately due to his recent comments but it could be another case of "do i look happy? Don't ask silly questions then"!

It's a managers version of kissing the badge!

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man Utd keeping getting postponed due to covid. :(
I don't get why covid is rife in the Premier league. The Man Utd game is the fourth game to be postponed in England this week. Other country's are not having this issue with their players so why is it happening in England? Why are the players not doing more to protect themselves I just don't get it.

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I don't get why covid is rife in the Premier league. The Man Utd game is the fourth game to be postponed in England this week. Other country's are not having this issue with their players so why is it happening in England? Why are the players not doing more to protect themselves I just don't get it.

they should be a circuit breaker for the next two weeks or so. people in the Premier league are very greedy bastards.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
they should be a circuit breaker for the next two weeks or so. people in the Premier league are very greedy bastards.
Sadly I feel we are only weeks or even days away from crowds being banned from attending again and all lower league football cancelled for the rest of the season.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Welcome to Rangers Amad Diallo. Smashing little signing from Man Utd.

View attachment 295571

Speaking of Man Utd @Flame are you serious when you said Man Utd would finish 3rd? Club is falling apart and is 9 points behind third placed Chelsea and now the great number 7 wants to go back to Real Madrid lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...open-talks-with-real-madrid-20220126.amp.html

well yeah. we got two games in hand. plus we going to go on a mad run of games.

we are not falling apart we are not Rangers. you loaned one of our kids to be your star man.

:ha:

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well yeah. we got two games in hand. plus we going to go on a mad run of games.

we are not falling apart we are not Rangers. you loaned one of our kids to be your star man.

:ha:
Yep we are totally falling apart. Top of the league and still in Europe and the Scottish Cup. Have just turned down 11 million for our actual star player Alfredo Morelos have a manager the team actually want to try for ect.

Now look at Man Utd all the players are fighting with each other. The club has a manager the players ain't trying for. Your star player wants to go to Real Madrid. Paul Pogba is rumoured to be off to Chelsea.

Your team got beat by Wolves and could only muster up a draw against Stevie Gs team in the last few weeks.

Remind me again who's team is falling apart :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nice. his wearing number 9 too.

Edit:
Did he play good though?
Yep he was the best Rangers player on the pitch today but I guess that's not saying much as we were god awful and lucky to get away with a 3-3 draw.

Looked very composed with the ball and made some great passes and runs. Gonna be a really top talent in a few years I think. Sad we only have him on loan until the summer but with an option to buy in the loan deal I'm hoping an agreement can be done with Utd to get him permanently.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: