The best GBA SP flash card?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Zerotance, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Zerotance
    OP

Zerotance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2008
    The United Kingdom
    My cousin wants to get a flashcard for his GBA, he wants to be able to play atleast PKMN emerald without any problems. He wants to have cheats and a Real time clock on it. He wants music , video and homebrew support. He would help if it could have support of mini sd cards and original GBA size. It would help if has a good gui and compatible with DLDIrc or even auto-patching. He doesn't want a big price tag. No mini SDHC support required but support of a 2gb mini sd helps. [​IMG]
    A good colour casing (hopefully blue) would be preffered
    Any ideas on a cart that can do this?

[​IMG]

2. suppachipmunk

suppachipmunk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    M3 Mini SD Perfect. I have this same one, and it is wonderful. Nearly 100% compatibility and it has the RTC to play pokemon (have to patch it).

It is expensive at $80 USD, but is well worth it and you will never be forced to buy another slot 2 card. It fits in DS phat and GBA SP.

It can also be used as RAM in most homebrew and for the Opera Browser (Must patch it to work).

EDIT: Thanks for pointing that out Destructobot. The RAM and Opera Browser will only work in a DS with a slot-1 flashcard.

3. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Is this for a DS or a GBA? If it's for a DS, does he have a slot 1 (DS game pak slot) flashcart?

4. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    I say go with the Elink, it has never failed me yet!

5. dexmix

dexmix GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2007
    United States
    This question seems to come up every week, for the past few years.

I always recommend the EZIII or in your case you might be better off with the EZ IV mini SD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice