Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Best: Nintendo
Worst: Didn't see EA's and Ubisoft's, but Microsoft's was more boring than Sony's, so Microsoft.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Did you honestly expect Nintendo to not be voted best on a Nintendo centralized forum?
I getting tired of this excuse, it was the best , regardless of this being a Nintendo centralized forum.

In other words ( enter other companies here) centralized forum , it will have the same result.

Although on another ( enter other companies here) centralized forum the gap in votes may be smaller.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
antwill said:
Did you honestly expect Nintendo to not be voted best on a Nintendo centralized forum?
I getting tired of this excuse, it was the best , regardless of this being a Nintendo centralized forum.

In other words ( enter other companies here) centralized forum , it will have the same result.

Although on another ( enter other companies here) centralized forum the gap in votes may be smaller.
Ah but I do have a point and am right, and as you said, it would differ on different forums. It all comes down to your opinion on what is the best based on your interests. And seeing as this site is dedicated to Nintendo it would not be wrong to expect Nintendo to be at the top.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
The Good

Microsoft: I liked their conference. I actually liked Kinect and the new 360 and I'm definitely getting them both. To me, the ending of the conference was a total shocker and I wish I was in LA at that time. I can use some added HDD capacity and built-in WiFi!

Nintendo: Absolutely amazing conference! The 3DS looks cool and when I later heard of the first-party 3DS titles coming at launch, it is now a guaranteed buy for me. I also love the fact that Donkey Kong and Kid Icarus are back! Total awesomeness! Best conference this year!

Sony: I didn't watch it because I got bored of poor presentation, lame demos and broadcast issues. But the best thing to me was GLaDOS' surprise and the unveiling of Portal 2
happy.gif

The Bad
Microsoft: They totally focused on the casual market this time, swapping roles with Nintendo. When I heard that everythin they'll show will be exclusives, I had my hopes of seeing a Rock Band demo gone away...

EA: I didn't have any good points about the conference because there was nothing memorable. Also, the lack of Harmonix = insta-fail
frown.gif

Nintendo: Zelda demo...Kinda worried about the control scheme. I guess I am a heavy wireless user at home so I might face some issues but I am sure that is really unlikely to happen to me.

Sony: Felt uninteresting, lame presentation, poor titles shown, demo of a Wiimote ripoff and I am slightly offended by them slamming the Wii.

Best E3!

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Nintendo was the best. Microsoft was the worst.
This. Ninty brought on to the stage an INCREDIBLE games lineup, M$ has Gears.
And that was it. Someone needs to tell them that nobody cares about Kinect. Same with Sony. Their core market does not want motion controls.
Also, the best part of the conference was clearly the Portal 2 trailer, which I have now watched at least 10 times.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its a bit strange that Miyamoto can't speak more than 3 words in English...he could take some lessons
and..probably Im the only one, but Reggie looks like an Ape and doesn't act really sympathetic.
The 3DS...well...am I the only one to think that the graphics (not talking about this 3D LCD) was not really "wooooow..thats a big difference to DS"...for sure not a tegra 2.

oh and why not even ONE game they showed is released this summer? Thats so stupid.

Gnargle

Trophies
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
Its a bit strange that Miyamoto can't speak more than 3 words in English...he could take some lessons
and..probably Im the only one, but Reggie looks like an Ape and doesn't act really sympathetic.
The 3DS...well...am I the only one to think that the graphics (not talking about this 3D LCD) was not really "wooooow..thats a big difference to DS"...for sure not a tegra 2.

oh and why not even ONE game they showed is released this summer? Thats so stupid.
Have you even looked at the screenshots? That's Wii level graphics, right there.

Also, don't diss Reggie. He'll kick your ass and take your name, then probably kick your name and take your ass. (Did anybody else read NGC way back when?
wink.gif
)

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gnargle said:
taktularCBo said:

Have you even looked at the screenshots? That's Wii level graphics, right there.

Also, don't diss Reggie. He'll kick your ass and take your name, then probably kick your name and take your ass. (Did anybody else read NGC way back when?
wink.gif
)

C'mon this doesn't look like wii, the screenshots are more a better Version of DS...probably near PSP.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gnargle said:
taktularCBo said:

wink.gif
)
rofl.gif
And then make you get eaten by the 3DS!!!

Gnargle

Trophies
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
Gnargle said:
taktularCBo said:

wink.gif
)

C'mon this doesn't look like wii, the screenshots are more a better Version of DS...probably near PSP.
http://kotaku.com/5564648/street-fighter-i...he-3ds/gallery/
smile.gif
Looks stunning.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
RupeeClock said:
antwill said:
GBAtemp is Nintendo centric but a lot of us here own non-ninty systems.
what does owning a system have to do with the best and worst of E3? its obvious that Nintendo is dominating E3 right now they're just showing off so many awesome games while Sony & Microsoft haven't shown anything interesting

That's fanboyism.

Didn't watch Sony, but i believe Microsoft Kinect is quite something.
It's also quite funny how all the fanboys rate Microsoft as the worst one, while it actually was second best.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
syko5150 said:
RupeeClock said:
antwill said:
what does owning a system have to do with the best and worst of E3? its obvious that Nintendo is dominating E3 right now they're just showing off so many awesome games while Sony & Microsoft haven't shown anything interesting

That's fanboyism.

It's also quite funny how all the fanboys rate Microsoft as the worst one, while it actually was second best.
The problem with Microsoft's was that there was nothing new revealed apart from casual Kinect Games. Sony's, while boring, did have a few surprises like Twisted Metal and Portal 2.

Gnargle

Trophies
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
all the fanboys rate Microsoft as the worst one
I own an Xbox and not a PS3 and frankly, Microsoft's offered nothing at all. Sony's was better, Killzone, Portal, Sly, Heroes on the Move, that sorta stuff.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:

Racism isn't cool, just because the guy is black doesn't mean you can say what you want about him.
On topic: Yes the graphics are more closer to PSP but did anyone actually expect anything more? Also Fabis94, you're on a Nintendo forum how did you not expect fanboyism to not creep its head in here?

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
antwill said:
Racism isn't cool, just because the guy is black doesn't mean you can say what you want about him.

are you kidding? I didn't even know he is not nativ! Gosh, who cares about color of skin, religion or culture, at least not me.
Still, he looks like an ape and he behaves like a "cool dude"...thats my opinion.
Whats more interessting is that you connect the word Ape with non white people.hu?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
syko5150 said:
RupeeClock said:
antwill said:

That's fanboyism.

second best? lmao

im sorry but did you even watch it?
it was horrible, then they tried to buy off the press by giving away free 360 slims to everybody
theres is a reason why nobody else did that, besides money reasons, its just a very cheap thing to do to try and get good press coverage, them flaunting their money around isnt impressing anybody
not to mention their surprise was leaked over a day before which left them with nothing to surprise anybody with
their pre-e3 event was a joke on top of that, they paid actors to pretend to play kinect games

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo's conference was, by far, the best. New hardware, new Zelda, new Kid Icarus and Golden Sun trailer? Heck yeah.

Microsoft's, however... just proved that Kinect/Natal was gimmicky. Metal Gear Rising looks excellent, yeah, but that's about all that really interested me.

Ubisoft unveiled a new Rayman that looks great, to say the least; Sony revealed the Sly Cooper collection and a few other semi-interesting tidbits and EA revealed Dead Space 2 gameplay and NFS Hot Pursuit. So, I suppose I was pleased by those. I expected nothing too special, and therefore didn't get disappointed.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
antwill said:

are you kidding? I didn't even know he is not nativ! Gosh, who cares about color of skin, religion or culture, at least not me.
Still, he looks like an ape and he behaves like a "cool dude"...thats my opinion.
Whats more interessting is that you connect the word Ape with non white people.hu?
Nice try trying to turn this around onto me, but it is pretty much stereotyped that way in the western world, all over the internet you see racist people coining the phrase. How am I to know that wasn't your original intention, for all I know it could have been.

Anyway I gotta say, After seeing Microsoft's does anyone actually want to buy the Kinect? I can't see how anyone besides a select few would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c