2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Clone Hero Unity Port to Wii U

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. BoatyMcBoatMan

Newcomer

United States
    is it possible to have this without the existing save? It'd be nice to have my own high scores up

2. BoatyMcBoatMan

Newcomer

United States
    is it possible to have this without the existing save? It'd be nice to have my own high scores up

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is it possible to get this with a blank save file, or our own old save file? I't be nice to have my own high scores up

lordelan likes this.
  3. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    BoatyMcBoatMan likes this.
  4. ItsBub

ItsBub Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you very much for crediting me and making this easy-to-follow tutorial! I will definitely try this when I get the chance.

maharito and lordelan like this.
  5. maharito

maharito Member
    Newcomer

United States
    First off, I wanted to note the Ustealth steps can be skipped if installing this on a regular already-softmodded Wii like I am--otherwise it works all the same. As a result, the regular Wii setup is quite compatible with using your own EmuNAND/homebrew/apps/etc. on your primary Wii storage devices (if you're not using SNEEK specifically over UNEEK for anything). You can just configure the TB:RB individual game settings in your own USB Loader GX install to point to sd:\nand2\ and not even mess with the apps folder given here.

Second, you can delete the save data (\nand2\title\00010000\) from both the SD and USB archives, as that is not needed for the game to recognize the DLC. Feel free to make your own save!

Third...I just wanted to personally thank you for this. I picked up TB:RB on a whim from a thrift store, because I've gained a fondness for the Bee Gees in the last few years, and obviously they owe a lot to the ole mop-tops. Through your DLC providence, I discovered "Norwegian Wood"...and I've found it so dang inspiring. It's helping me with some creative writing I've been stuck on for a while now--and playing along just strengthens that connection with its strange ambivalent feeling of bliss and imprisonment. You really brought some joy and enlightenment to this old soul, and I wanted to give my thanks for something I couldn't get any other way.

Last edited by maharito, Jan 12, 2020
    lordelan likes this.
  6. DJBofa

DJBofa Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, first time poster here, I was wondering how much I would need for my wii to run the DLC songs. I’ve modded my wii already but I’m pretty new and not sure what I’m doing. Is it even possible with my wii or does only the wii U work? Thank you.

MrCokeacola likes this.
  7. CodyCodder

CodyCodder Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks, NewkTV! This is just what I'm looking for ... I'm having a problem; I downloaded everything, and I used a new SD and USB as suggested, but, when I launch Homebrew from vWii, all I get are bubbles, I'm not seeing any of the apps to run. My old SD card works fine when I put it back in and it will show the installed apps in the vWii Homebrew ... thoughts?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks, NewkTV! This is just what I'm looking for ... I'm having a problem; I downloaded everything, and I used a new SD and new USB, as suggested, but, when I launch Homebrew from vWii, all I get are bubbles, I'm not seeing any of the apps to run. My old SD card works fine when I put it back in and it will show the installed apps in the vWii Homebrew ... thoughts?

8. DJBofa

DJBofa Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, I don’t get any of the 3 S’s and it says mySD card is disabled. I’m using an already modded Wii and I’m not too sure what to do.

Last edited by DJBofa, Mar 11, 2020
  9. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    Meckload likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Install][+DLC][+ABBEY, Beatles, [Easy