Hacking The banishment of death by Nintendo

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since 6 July, I was banished for all services Internet by Nintendo. So I wanted to wait 15 days but nothing. So I called Nintendo France and when I gave him the error code, the man told me: "Permaban". After he asked me my Serial number*. I think they ban with this key and an other file but what ?

@ariankordi and @PF2M said it was not that but I see only this... This may not be the MAC address because I can access on the internet browser and when a MAC address is blocked , you can not have internet for all services who require Internet. ( thank you Free )

We agree that the error code is 002-0102 and cannot changed by the tutorial of @DarkFlare69

Last edited by Ewin,

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that for a lot of online services, the 3ds uses CTCert to validate the device. The CTCert is derived from the OTP region and thus can't be changed (it's also signed).
Where is stored ? "all who is secure is not for 100%". If we find a way to edit the SecureInfo_A, we find a way to edit the CTCERT. And if it is not , what should replace it under the hood of our device? Maybe with downgrade, we can dump it

Last edited by Ewin,

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry but you kinda asked for it
It is also normal for people who only use a Linker ? Not too much, because they know that many customers are childrens.
They know about that file? and you telling it to them pretty much is a dead giveaway you're modding.
IDK and no, I've not tell this... I've say "Serial number" not SecureInfo_A

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
. After he asked me my SECUREINFO_A
They know about that file? and you telling it to them pretty much is a dead giveaway you're modding.
isn't that file only accessible through CFW and modding?
if so i really doubt someone at nintendo would ask such thing...
i mean, so.. in order to solve the issue the guy at nintendo needed a file that is only accessible using an "illegal" way?
(illegal as in, they don't want you to mod the console, its against their TOS and etc)

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
isn't that file only accessible through CFW and modding?
if so i really doubt someone at nintendo would ask such thing...
i mean, so.. in order to solve the issue the guy at nintendo needed a file that is only accessible using an "illegal" way?
(illegal as in, they don't want you to mod the console, its against their TOS and etc)
I speak him of the serial number, but if he asked me this it's because this is the source of my ban and an other file.

Last edited by Ewin,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo have no problem whatsoever with you running homebrew code while being online. Pretty gracious of them, really. :3
So to get banned must take something special.
Nope, for multiples accounts miiverse on the same 3DS and use a method with Credit card on eshop.
Dunno what that means, but it sounds like "getting eShop credit without paying for it" - yeah, I could see that being troublesome. And obvious.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Nintendo don't have a problem with half the things we do. From an online banning perspective, I mean. Maybe it's a server load thing, why they don't run background checks on owned games?

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since 6 July, I was banished for all services Internet by Nintendo. So I wanted to wait 15 days but nothing. So I called Nintendo France and when I gave him the error code, the man told me: "Permaban". After he asked me my SECUREINFO_A. I think they ban with this key and an other file but what ?

@ariankordi and @PF2M said it was not that but I see only this... This may not be the MAC address because I can access on the internet browser and when a MAC address is blocked , you can not have internet for all services who require Internet. ( thank you Free )

We agree that the error code is 002-0102 and cannot changed by the tutorial of @DarkFlare69

Sorry, I can't take anything you said as being the truth. A Nintendo empolyee would never ask for information we aren't supposed to have.

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread asking about something similar a while back. I do not yet know what can be done, but I wish you the best.

To all of the users just commenting about what the Nintendo representative did or did not say and how @Ewin deserves the ban:

This thread was created to discuss how to overcome these more advanced bans with hacking/CFW, not to discuss whether or not the ban is justified.

(Notice how in my thread, I put that statement as a poll choice to help prevent my thread from getting cluttered with offtopic replies!;))

Reactions: The Cringe and Ewin

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
For using a credit card that have a problem in the pay or a code that was bought with one and it wasn"t paid Nintendo take it as fraud, but in some cases is possible to unban the console by calling them and tell they that you bought it second hand already banned sicne that happened sometimes; but for multiple Miiverse accounts and most if they were banned you shouldn"t be able to get Nintendo to unabn your console. The ban seems related to an unique per console file so you shouldn"t be able to overcome it easily.

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I can't take anything you said as being the truth. A Nintendo empolyee would never ask for information we aren't supposed to have.
I misspoke but if he asked my serial number, it's because the SecureInfo_A and an other file is the source of my ban. You understand?

Nintendo have no problem whatsoever with you running homebrew code while being online. Pretty gracious of them, really. :3
So to get banned must take something special.

Dunno what that means, but it sounds like "getting eShop credit without paying for it" - yeah, I could see that being troublesome. And obvious.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Nintendo don't have a problem with half the things we do. From an online banning perspective, I mean. Maybe it's a server load thing, why they don't run background checks on owned games?

IDK, but the man said "Nintendo France has banished you". If it's was a server
why would he directly banned users who have used MCIT or who have no notifications of admins like @PF2M ? Not very consistent for me.:unsure:I could be wrong, but I find it weird. So it's surely Nintendo.

EDIT: I also forgot for users who have been banned for just to have used public headers.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-code-002-0102-have-i-been-banned.380654/

For using a credit card that have a problem in the pay or a code that was bought with one and it wasn"t paid Nintendo take it as fraud, but in some cases is possible to unban the console by calling them and tell they that you bought it second hand already banned sicne that happened sometimes; but for multiple Miiverse accounts and most if they were banned you shouldn"t be able to get Nintendo to unabn your console. The ban seems related to an unique per console file so you shouldn"t be able to overcome it easily.

That's what I tried to do and they told me that if I had proof of my purchase, they unban me maybe.

The ban seems related to an unique per console file so you shouldn"t be able to overcome it easily.

Probably if we do not find a way now, we will find a day. We always surpass Nintendo.:P

Last edited by Ewin,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well why no try making a friend make an announce in a web site buying it and then you buy it and do all the thing as if you buy it and send that to Nintendo, but even thinking that I"m not sure if even that work because it isn"t only the eShop but also a multiple Miiverse accoutns so maybe because that they even don"t unban you, but I think it"s worth the try if you want to use Online Play and eShop again and you don"t plan buying a new console because that.

Ewin

Pika pika!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well why no try making a friend make an announce in a web site buying it and then you buy it and do all the thing as if you buy it and send that to Nintendo, but even thinking that I"m not sure if even that work because it isn"t only the eShop but also a multiple Miiverse accoutns so maybe because that they even don"t unban you, but I think it"s worth the try if you want to use Online Play and eShop again and you don"t plan buying a new console because that.

Or simply edit the page. IDK, I'll try in a last resort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s