The anti-[censored] condom

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.jpg

Beware men, beware.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that's why you should always do it in the butt

- but yeah, i had heard of this been distributed to women at high risk in africa.

ooh, and there was that one movie where a woman makes one mcguyver style out of a can because she was about to get raped.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nando - It looks like it's fit in the butt to me, and I'm easily the smallest woman I know.

@Bright - I guess they'd get off.... then had a penis that looks like shredded paper.

@alan - Well, they are available in America and Europe too.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looks like the wiki hasn't been updated since I last read it (a couple years back).
It still says
QUOTE said:
Rape-aXe was unveiled on August 31, 2005 in South Africa. Although media coverage at the time implied that mass production was due to begin in April 2007,[5] the device has never been marketed to the public and it remains unclear whether the product will ever be available for purchase.

After a quick search I've found what appears to be the official website, (link withheld) but I see no mention of where it is sold, how it can be ordered, et cetera.
(But there is a "please donate via paypal" link)

What I had heard is that plans to release this device were cancelled when it was mentioned how easily the device could be thwarted with a broomhandle.

(Well isn't this an interesting conversation)

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, what makes you think this guy is going to be happy going to the hospital? Realisticly, what girl will suffer the humiliation of walking (possibly bent over) to the hospital, both person's chonies down, junk in the air...?

Seriously, imagine 11 pm at night, you're driving down the street, and then BAM! you see some poor chick waddling down the street to the hospital 3 blocks away and a guy behind her with his everything in the air, crying because he doesn't want to live through a CERTAIN scene of the movie "Teeth". Plus, when you get to the hospital, imagine who'd be staring at you. The general public can't handle a tit in movies, let alone this. Moms duct taping their children's eyes, conservatives smacking you with the bible. It would all be very......
mellow.gif

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
Uh, what makes you think this guy is going to be happy going to the hospital? Realisticly, what girl will suffer the humiliation of walking (possibly bent over) to the hospital, both person's chonies down, junk in the air...?

For some reason, I knew someone not knowing female anatomy at all would say something like this.

The Rapex goes in the "hole", if raped, guy is stuck, and the Rapex, just like anything in the "hole", can be pushed out. All she'd have to do is jump away, it'd come out, and the guy I'd imagine would be in so much pain he'd not even bother trying to catch her.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Thesolcity said:

For some reason, I knew someone not knowing female anatomy at all would say something like this.

The Rapex goes in the "hole", if raped, guy is stuck, and the Rapex, just like anything in the "hole", can be pushed out. All she'd have to do is jump away, it'd come out, and the guy I'd imagine would be in so much pain he'd not even bother trying to catch her.

Woops, turns out I misread that article. When it said it'd have to be surgically removed, I thought it would have to be detached at the hospital from the woman and man. I'm running on little sleep, cut me some slack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1