The above person's avatar says...

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
ineap09 said:
BWAHAHAHAHA! I am so huge! Why, even ineap09 with his crappy internet had to refresh his page about 5 times before it fully loaded! This is because I'm so awesome! Another reason I'm awesome? It's cause I'm 657.82 KB big! Aren't I great?! Why even the Mods won't touch me despite the rules because I look so awesome and am bloody!
QUOTE said:
* The maximum combined file size for all graphics in a member's avatar and signature is: 80Kb
* Members may distribute this 80Kb however they wish (Example: 30Kb avatar/50Kb sig, 50Kb avatar/25Kb sig, etc)

P.S. You're signature officially blew my mind. It's amazing! *puts it as my facebook status*

Edit 2: Come to think of it...monkat's avatar also breaks the rules at 300.57 KB. *suddenly become the avatar police squad*
lecture.gif

eheh... woops... sorry... didn't ealize it was that big. resizing now... btw how come it really took that long? my isp gives me about half a meg and it works on mine.. oh well

On topic: omfg! its the terminator!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had it with Christmas, all this time and money, i already have 392,723,653 maxed out credit cards, the banks hate, the government hates me for starting the recession and i get payed in mince pies and milk! It's time to GET MY REVENGE!!!

EDIT: Damn you beat me to it.... oh well might as well do ur's as well:

i h8 my creator, he gave me just 6 frames to which i am to repeat eternally until the end of time... so boored.... sooo, sooooo..... booorrreeed......... he could have at least included a gun in the animation..... i could do with one now.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQTmyJiNiw