Hacking The 1st December ?

Sekyom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I leave a topic here to list cases of those who used the leak version of the games Sun and Moon.
I just got unban by Nintendo when I emailed them with my bills and my gamecard but some people like my brother got ban by playing online before the release. So I just want to know some of you have been unban the 30th November or the 1st December because the ban wave started the 16th November

Sekyom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have two 3DS: a N3DS who's updated to sysnand 11.2 and a O3DS who have Luma3ds. I played Sun on my N3DS before the "official" release (17 November I got my game from a french equivalent to GameStop and in France the release is the 23 November) and my brother who played Moon on the O3DS have used the Festival Plaza and such got banned. I send proof to Nintendo for my N3DS and got unbanned but not the Old.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They say that if its the first time that happens you will be unbanned on 15 days :T

either way you can still search here how to get unbanned :o

Sekyom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My brother not me :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can buy a New3DS and install NTR CFW for stream but my little brother would be sad if he can't play MHX and Pokémon.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i think OP only wants to confirm if anybody else got unbanned after being banned on 16th November as it has already been what 2 weeks? anyway, lesson learned to those who did it, play the game when it's released on your region, especially Pokemon or any hot selling first party game that has online features just to be safe..and lastly, if you could, buy the physical copy should anything go wrong.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i think OP only wants to confirm if anybody else got unbanned after being banned on 16th November as it has already been what 2 weeks? anyway, lesson learned to those who did it, play the game when it's released on your region, especially Pokemon or any hot selling first party game that has online features just to be safe..and lastly, if you could, buy the physical copy should anything go wrong.
Ban wave happened since November 16th . That means in 2 days he may get un-banned

Reactions: owek1

Sekyom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But knowing my brother he will never learn.
1 month ago, I was at school and him at home, he grab some money from my wallet and go buy BF1. My PS4 was on 3.55 and bam ! He DO the update.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But knowing my brother he will never learn.
1 month ago, I was at school and him at home, he grab some money from my wallet and go buy BF1. My PS4 was on 3.55 and bam ! He DO the update.

educate him or lock your things up.. us guys sometimes mature slowly and would only learn the hard way.. since he's 17 just punch him in the face if he does it again without your consent.. :rofl:

Last edited by owek1,

Sekyom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
17 fucking years old (body) and 6 years old (mental)
I will my friend since he don't understand and let him work if he want a 3DS that badly

Last edited by Sekyom,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sekyom
You could do a 'you broke it, now buy it' on him.

Then, blackmail him into doing things for you. It's not fkd up, it's a 'forced' lesson learned. Plus, if you think about it from an economic view, i.e. you buy a piece of crap, let him believe said crap has more value than it's worth, let him 'break' said crap, book a trip to guilt-ville, and finally, offer forgiveness for something of higher value, that's like a karmatic 30%-off coupon.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM