Hacking The 15 dollar chinese dongle experience

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well this one looks neat, and at the same price as the other dongle that's floating around it looks like a good deal. I'll be ordering one later for sure. The only other dongle I saw around was that blue one but it was about twice the price as this one.
£12 for this little thing isn't such a bad price tbh.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well this one looks neat, and at the same price as the other dongle that's floating around it looks like a good deal. I'll be ordering one later for sure. The only other dongle I saw around was that blue one but it was about twice the price as this one.
£12 for this little thing isn't such a bad price tbh.
yeah plus it has some advantages over the other one and that is the space to slide a jig in and comes with its own programmer tool

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah plus it has some advantages over the other one and that is the space to slide a jig in and comes with its own programmer tool
Yeah that software looks useful, although I image I'll only use it whenever ReiNX gets a significant update.
The jig slot is cool and all but I currently autorcm to prevent burning fuses after my 5.1 update, I was on 3.0.2 originally so there's a super slim chance of coldboot. (not that it matters much, even without autorcm I have a reed switch and can just use my phone to send payloads right now)

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah that software looks useful, although I image I'll only use it whenever ReiNX gets a significant update.
The jig slot is cool and all but I currently autorcm to prevent burning fuses after my 5.1 update, I was on 3.0.2 originally so there's a super slim chance of coldboot. (not that it matters much, even without autorcm I have a reed switch and can just use my phone to send payloads right now)
Yeah using a reed switch 2 btw and am a 3.0 user myself that updated with unburned fuses

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
'Your order of $20 or more - $4 off' ;)
Yeah I ordered like a usb c cable with a resistor in it, a usb c otg adapter with a 56k resistor in it, a new glass screen protector and this dongle for 14 euro in total wich is still cheap

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LAMO well the website copyrighted at 2017 although the exploit was in 2018
lazy copying even at the site level :D
whatever you say

LFPereira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
'Your order of $20 or more - $4 off' ;)

Buying on the App, you only need $ 5.00 in the cart to earn the discount coupon for the first purchase. On the site you need $ 20.00.
Remember that if you already have an account, just use another email to create a new account.

Last edited by LFPereira,

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This does look neat, being a user who wasn't able to conveniently find an SX Pro here in Canada, this is tempting. The accompanied programmer is super cool, but although it is shallow, I can't get over the looks and size of this thing. Very long and bulky looking.

Rushhour77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This does look neat, being a user who wasn't able to conveniently find an SX Pro here in Canada, this is tempting. The accompanied programmer is super cool, but although it is shallow, I can't get over the looks and size of this thing. Very long and bulky looking.

After booting u dont need bulky usb, right? So does it really matter if its bulky? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: aahli

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo