The 10 days of tempmas Oo

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Warriorblade, Dec 8, 2008.

Dec 8, 2008

The 10 days of tempmas Oo by Warriorblade at 5:17 AM (1,143 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Warriorblade
    OP

Newcomer Warriorblade Member

Canada
    first I would i like to say that i had no permission to put staff members user name so if you don't like it I'll change it [​IMG]
    2nd if you find anything that doesn't make any sense tell me and i'll change it [​IMG]
    3rd find anything bad I'll change it [​IMG]
    4th this is rushed so don't think it will be good so ya...
    5th: Enjoy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ________________________________________________________________________________

The 10 days of tempmas
    On the first day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: One Narin and A huge file of ROMs: D
    On the second day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 2 flashcarts, 1 Narin and A Huge file of ROMs.
    On the third day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 3 cheat files, 2 flashcarts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the forth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 4 softmods , 3 cheat files , 2 flash carts,1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the fifth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the sixth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 6 emulators, 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the seventh day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 7 Thug4L1f3, 6 emulators, 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the eighth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me: 8 homebrew, 7 Thug4L1f3, 6 emulators, 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the ninth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me 9 happy members, 8 homebrew, 7 Thug4L1f3, 6 emulators, 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    On the tenth day of tempmas my best friend gave to me:10 admins (not really Oo), 9 happy members, 8 homebrew, 7 Thug4L1f3, 6 emulators, 5 consoles, 4 softmods, 3 cheat files, 2 flash carts, 1 Narin and a huge file of ROMs.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

I might submit to as a contest entry if there was a contest for songs. if there is and you or anyone else steals it.i will send my army of nOObs to take care of you >:3 [​IMG] lol

2. Warriorblade
    OP

Canada
  3. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    Jesus Christ dont bump a topic after fifteen minutes man! [​IMG]

4. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    5 should have been: FIIIIIIIIIIIVE OLD MEEEMEEEEEEEEEEES!

5. Warriorblade
    OP

Canada
    Sorry D: T^T
    @ Pizzaroo : i don't get it Oo

6. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    then you don't get it, and you have to find out later.

and just so you know, I'm purposely trying to pronounce it wrong so it would sound better, and noobiesher.

7. Galacta

Member Galacta >:)

Australia
    I do agree. [​IMG]
    Dude you made the thread. DONT BUMP IT!

8. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Off to the EoF with you!

9. ShakeBunny

Member ShakeBunny GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The real song has twelve days. You should add two more days to yours. Very funny BTW.

Merry Tempmas!

10. Warriorblade
    OP

Canada
    I'll add more if i can think of something Oo