That "The World Ends With You" Teaser...yeah it's just a i

D

Deleted User

I saw this coming, Thats pretty much square enix for you.

Look at Chrono trigger and Kingdom hearts, SO MANY PORTABLES :c

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I find hilarious is that people are complaining about getting their hopes up for a sequel, only to be crushed. SE never said anything/gave out hints that this will be sequel. Seriously, I thought it was going to be a port to the 3ds with enhance graphics, new songs, new elements to the gameplay, and an extended storyline but again SE never said that thus I can't get angry at them.
But instead of doing something new, they made a countdown for a port that'll probably cost $15-$20.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I find hilarious is that people are complaining about getting their hopes up for a sequel, only to be crushed. SE never said anything/gave out hints that this will be sequel. Seriously, I thought it was going to be a port to the 3ds with enhance graphics, new songs, new elements to the gameplay, and an extended storyline but again SE never said that thus I can't get angry at them.
But instead of doing something new, they made a countdown for a port that'll probably cost $15-$20.
Yeah that's something to be slightly angry about, not "SE:"It's a iOS port!!! people:"OMG!!! THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL AND IT'S NOT!!!! RAWR, RAWR, RAWR HARRY POTTER!"

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's something to be slightly angry about, not "SE:"It's a iOS port!!! people:"OMG!!! THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL AND IT'S NOT!!!! RAWR, RAWR, RAWR HARRY POTTER!"
That's where I agree with you since they didn't say anything sequel wise but a lot of people assume they did.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am legitimately saddened by this. Don't know why they made a fancy website dedicated to an iOS port, you can't blame people for speculating something bigger.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think there was anywhere else to go with the story after TWEWY ended. Excuse me for being dumb, but how could a sequel even happen?

See everything that came after Kingdom Hearts 1 for reference.

The Kingdom Hearts storyline is such a tangled mess, I'm surprised anyone can keep it straight.

The other day I saw a guy playing one of the crappy spinoffs and I was like, "WHY?!" and he said, "I'm trying to get the story straight before the next one comes out." -_-

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
A bit off-topic but the Kingdom Hearts games aren't spinoffs.
A spinoff would be Kingdom Hearts Karting or whatever.
They are side games if you wish to call them so.
And they are far from crappy (well okay Days was meh but Coded had some interesting additions to the gameplay).

The story isn't that complicated really, just read some explanations online and you'll understand it pretty quickly

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And they are far from crappy (well okay Days was meh but Coded had some interesting additions to the gameplay).

The story isn't that complicated really, just read some explanations online and you'll understand it pretty quickly

I think needing to read online explanations of the story insinuates the story is convoluted or at least poorly told.

Reactions: 6 people

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I didn't think there was anywhere else to go with the story after TWEWY ended. Excuse me for being dumb, but how could a sequel even happen?

The Kingdom Hearts storyline is such a tangled mess, I'm surprised anyone can keep it straight.

The other day I saw a guy playing one of the crappy spinoffs and I was like, "WHY?!" and he said, "I'm trying to get the story straight before the next one comes out." -_-
Bit offtopic, but he could've just played KH3D and read the included story summaries of all previous games in the series, including the spinoffs. (Except maybe Re:coded but that has no story anyway)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bit offtopic, but he could've just played KH3D and read the included story summaries of all previous games in the series, including the spinoffs. (Except maybe Re:coded but that has no story anyway)

Not at all, I should tell the dude that he can play that instead.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

I think needing to read online explanations of the story insinuates the story is convoluted or at least poorly told.
I meant if you can't understand what's going on just check online. It's nothing too complicated but it can be pretty weird sometimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.