Gaming That 'ISO' sites is no longer available or hacked again?

DEEP_STEEL

Trophies
XP
Country
India
but for using freeshop we need to be online and when we go online nintendo can detect that we are using freeshop....
isn't that many of the guys around here saying about it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or inject freeshop into AR games using my GodMode9 install. [Shameless self-plug]

and yeah even i didn't knew that we can do this....

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but for using freeshop we need to be online and when we go online nintendo can detect that we are using freeshop....
isn't that many of the guys around here saying about it
Nintendo has absolutely no way of telling that you use FreeShop unless they check your activity log. However, if you complete a few simple steps, then you can block them from checking that. Not to mention, a .3dsx version will be coming out soon. I thought we established this a while ago...

DEEP_STEEL

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Nintendo has absolutely no way of telling that you use FreeShop unless they check your activity log. However, if you complete a few simple steps, then you can block them from checking that. Not to mention, a .3dsx version will be coming out soon. I thought we established this a while ago...

Ok .... I didn't knew about it
Thanks for the info....

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They do have a way, when you're online your system sends gamelpay dat aof the current playing title to Nintendo, if you saw the banwave topic here on temp you would know some of the technical stuff that happens

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do have a way, when you're online your system sends gamelpay dat aof the current playing title to Nintendo, if you saw the banwave topic here on temp you would know some of the technical stuff that happens
He was talking more about how FreeShop connects vs Eshop. We do know that Nintendo can see that stuff, but it's very easy to block them. You can block their telemetry servers by using your router, using a DNS, or by using your computer while also keeping online play compatibility. It's actually fairly simple, and there's even a list of the servers in one of the banwave threads. The only things that wouldn't work are the eShop, updating, and telemetry...

P.S. I did see the banwave topic. If you look at the first few pages, I was one of the most active commenters. Though I left after the banwave was over because it became a giant breeding-ground of paranoia that I didn't want to be a part of... So please, don't be like that. M'kay?
Edit: I did mention current gameplay, as that is part of your activity log. Nintendo sees all of the apps that you've ever played when you were online, and possibly even the ones you played while offline. That is the power of their telemetry, it isn't just what you're currently playing. The only way to avoid it altogether is to either use .3dsx apps through Luma Rosalina's HB Menu, or to block it via router, computer, or DNS settings.
Yet another Edit: You can also inject FreeShop into AR games or H & S, so then they won't be able to see it...

Last edited by BARNWEY,

DEEP_STEEL

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I recommend expanding your dependence from just this site. Broaden your horizons to more suppliers to prevent threads like this and sitting idly for a while. That way you have backup.

i vist many other sites besides that one, i am just happy that its back online....
(that site is not the only option for me)

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeshop doesn't nearly have every game, and it will never have games that are cartridge only, such as the American Cubic Ninja, for example.

Cubic Ninja for example works fine with the Japanese eShop version on a non Japanese 3DS. even homebrew payloads will launch if you want to use it to launch payloads (not sure why anyone would do this now that Luma can it's Rosalina module to hijack booting stuff like H&S to launch homebrew instead)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it