Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I am 21 lol too old for this kinda shit which is why I am trying to slow down my posting. I honestly shouldn't even be playing games at my age,I feel pretty guilty about it.
I'm 21 as well and this statement offends me :angry:

I kid I kid.

Reactions: funnystory

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's depressing when you belong to a website for years and when you come back the culture has completely changed.Been posting in gaming forums too long and it is pretty common sense that the behavior that is acceptable on this community isn't tolerated elsewhere. The people that used to post before mostly moved on from games and as a result most of the posters on the website come from the western world where it is usually acceptable to talk back to your parents and demand things. The whole common courtesy thing has really gone out of the window and as a result it has changed the culture of the website because ownership choses to allow it. It is what it is I suppose,maybe I should stop reminiscing about the past and accept that GBAtemp has changed.Oh well,such is life I suppose.
You're part of that change, but apparently you don't want to see it as such

Reactions: VinsCool

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Only for the menuhax peasants :)
zWzwnA.gif

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's not the issue at large,the problem is that most members are content talking shit to other people and no one ever says anything about it. Person A sees Person B being disrespectful and before you know it the whole community thinks its okay to say whatever they please. Making fun of people serves absolutely no purpose in this community,no one gains anything. Staff members feel as if it is an easier alternative to allow it than to ban/suspend enough members so that the culture turns into a mature environment as it once used to be.
Oh god mr.whiney is here and is getting butthurt...

Reactions: Feeling it!

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't like children like you that stalk my posts and name call because they can't put forward a rational argument.
How would you know i'm a child? You don't have one fricking idea of who I am or how old I am. Neither would you because I use tor. If anything you start talking about things you have no clue about. You might be an oldie here on the forums but it doesn't make you smarter/better than us.

EDIT: Also @funnystory I didn't call you any names, I was just saying the truth.

Last edited by Luglige,

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you know i'm a child? You don't have one fricking idea of who I am or how old I am. Neither would you because I use tor. If anything you start talking about things you have no clue about. You might be an oldie here on the forums but it doesn't make you smarter/better than us.

My optimistic way of thinking makes me want to believe you are a child,if not then god bless.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can everyone just stop and start feeling it?
for real though I have been shadow lurking for about 1 year now and this place has been going to mechonis (cursing edit) really fast.
cmon guys lets just feel it.

Last edited by Feeling it!,
Reactions: Touko White

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.