That Dragon Cancer

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't know what this game is, watch the trailer below...

This game deals with the subject matter of a family's struggle with cancer. Some people on Steam are having huge debates about the game but there is one thing that's true for me. I REFUSE to pirate this game and plan to buy it from OUYA's "Discover" store soon, as most (if not all) proceeds from the OUYA/Forge TV version goes to cancer research. Anyone else planning to buy this game? What are your thoughts?

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just use all the money that you would have used to buy the "game" and donate it directly to cancer research? "Games" that deal with personal issues are ALWAYS garbage. Don't waste your money. Just donate directly.

Reactions: pwsincd and Deboog

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just use all the money that you would have used to buy the "game" and donate it directly to cancer research? "Games" that deal with personal issues are ALWAYS garbage. Don't waste your money. Just donate directly.

You forget, I'm a huge OUYA supporter. I always planned on getting the game. When Razer announced that proceeds were going to cancer research, that became icing on the cake for me.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

People talking about games they've never played always ALWAYS have the best opinions.

EDIT:
29c.jpg

Last edited by dfsa3fdvc1,
Reactions: LightyKD

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the Kotaku review. The "game" is 2 hours long, and is totally scripted with minor point and click sections. This isn't a game. It's an interactive movie or something similar. Also, keep in mind that they still need to cover the overhead costs of production. If not enough people buy this "game," no money will go to charity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi