Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ryukouki, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiello

hiello Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2008
    Canada
    My plans for the holidays is work, go to NYC, and celebrate with family+friends with turkey dinner and eggnog(yummie).

2. Luna

Luna GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2009
    Netherlands
    Well this is my Christmas plans:
    We have some friends in Bonn, Germany who doesn't have much friends. We invited them to celebrate christmas here with us in the Netherlands. When they arrive they will stay with usin our house. We will have 2 extra bedrooms for them so they do not have to pay for custody. They are not realy that rich so we are trying to make it them as cheap as possible. They will be staying here for a week so we will be doing a lot. For example we will go ice-skating =D. I hope there will be some natural ice on the lake nearby. If not then we got an court nearby, the whole year ice =|. We will also go to Tilburg for an shopping day. Tilburg is pretty close for us.
    We also plan to play cards every evening, as so we met each other...

Also one more note, if I win that prize it will go to that family. I know someone who likes to play on the gameboy. But they do not have suffice enough money to pay for it. So I will give them the NDSL + SCDS2 + MicroSD.

Contact me on Mail:

Mail

3. Inunah

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Umm... Well, my family and I will celebrate early Christmas at Grandma's house... Then we'll just sit at home on Christmas day, open presents, and go back to the normal schedule of doing NOTHING. ;_; Christmas is starting to go stale.

You can contact me through a GBATemp PM or my IM address (confuzzledhypergirl@hotmail.com).....

4. ddp127

ddp127 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    I will be celebrating Christmas with some family, but nothing special. Here in the Netherlands we don't do much for Christmas

GBATemp PM

5. CamulaHikari

CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Jul 10, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Chocolate Factory~<3
    I'll be celebrating christmas with the family~! It's the only day in the year that everyone's there~!

6. floydo

floydo GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2010
    NSW, Australia
    I'll be sitting round the bloody house in the sweltering heat of an Aussie Christmas, chewing on a bloody big glazed ham leg and chugging a few cold ones! Hopefully o'l Santy will get down the bloody chimney this year! Merry Christmas mate!

floyd_cush@yahoo.com.au

7. Marakeh

Marakeh Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    I'll definitely spend Christmas with my familiy, enjoying this marvelous time we get once in a year and for the rest of remaining holiday days, I'll try to put hardest effort in catching up with studies.

If I'm lucky enough, please contact me here on GBAtemp via PM or E-mail: mrpeper@live.co.uk

BTW.

Thanks to Gamezway team and 4Coolday for supporting this raffle.

8. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Thanksgiving is just plainly eating a lot at my house then sleep. [​IMG]
    Christmas is just going out of my city to another city for a family get together where we eat,sleep,eat, and then prizes. [​IMG]

GBAtemp. or DSDatabase PM

9. darkpear

darkpear Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    I'm going to spend both holidays with extended family and try to put a good face on things for my kids. First holiday season since my mom died.

GBATemp PM please.

10. Trevordublin

Trevordublin Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    I know I will never win this but its worth a shot [​IMG]
    I will be staying home with my family and I will be spending new years over in france with my relatives hopefully [​IMG]

contact me at: trevordublin@hotmail.com or pm me here at GBATEMP.

11. tenentenen

tenentenen GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    Minnesota
    Is the winner randomly chosen? Ala "raffle" or is it based on what you write about?

12. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    not like im gonna win...

im gonna spend time with my family.

13. Presto99

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    Mainly just spending it with family, we live near a lot more now. (We used to live very far from any family) [​IMG]

Gbatemp PM

14. Metalik

Metalik GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2008
    Russia
    Moscow
    I will spending my time with family.
    E-mail - Metalik4ever@gmail.com
    You can also PM me but I don't know will I be there...

15. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    This Holidyay Season, I am not doing anything

GBAtemp PM

or

link11510@yahoo.com

16. SixtySixHundred

SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

May 21, 2010
    Eternia!
    I'm going to spend the day with my lovely Girlfriend and Son, then come the evening, I will drink far too much Beer, Vodka and Brandy then fall over a lot and make a complete ass out of myself!

Ahh, I love Crimbo!

17. hobo33

hobo33 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    I'm gonna spend time with my family and play Black Ops

GBAtemp PM

Or

Email: hobomerc@hotmail.com

18. The Pi

The Pi Lurker

Mar 18, 2010
    Scotland
    Not that I'm going to win but what have I got to lose?

Well, on the 25th I'll wake up, eat and get dressed and then wait for my aunt to come and pick me and my mum up then drive to my grans when we wait for my other aunt then there's the present opening crap then my mum and my two aunts have their normal "you shouldn't have spent that much" arguement while my gran finishes cooking and I play with/use my presents for awhile. Then dinner then desert then home.

and that's Christmas for me.

GBAtemp PM

19. Aeladya

Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    My holiday plans include me trying to get out of jury duty due to an inability to drive, a sprained ankle (yeah like I'm gonna walk in ice and snow on a sprained ankle), and ADHD with no medication, somehow I think I would be a bad juror...I wouldn't mind doing it if I could get transportation, but yeah.

ellichan@gmail.com

20. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    It randomly chosen... [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.