Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linki: thanks and you never know, maybe I'll hunt down Ebaum, shoot him and take his site...
1. Steal Ebaums world
2. ?
3. PROFIT!
wink.gif

..and lookout, she's still living here except for weekends. We're hashing out the seperation agreement, very slowly. I've done everything I could think of to try to convince her to stay, and gone above and beyond what I've thought myself capable of, especially in my current state. Nothing's working. I even told her I'd move in with her at her mom's and we'd try again on her home turf. It didn't make a dent. Not a dent. She's already in love with someone else and there's just no getting around it. She's done stuff this week that I could call nothing less than heartless. She's blind to me, at least until the shine wears off of the new guy, if indeed it does. So it goes...

...or shoot the bastard that stole your wife
wink.gif

Phoenix1--screenshot_medium.jpg

We found a guy bleed to death right after he
shoted by a 17mm sniper...
Objection!

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mthrnite, I'm sorry to hear this. But it's good to have an outlet like this place to deal with troubles, isn't it.

by the way, I just listened to your music, (and also realised that mthr in your name meant mother). Cool stuff!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just yelled at my wife's new boyfriend while she was out in the yard talking to him on the phone. I told him he's fucking up our marriage and our kids, and he has no fucking heart. I then ranted at my wife that she's hurting the kids by not trying to fix things. I told her she was wrong. I stood up and turned into a stereotypical enraged male. I thought it might help so I did it. It's not me, but I did it. I covered that angle, and I hate my fucking self for it, but I had to. I yelled and stomped and shook my finger and cursed and cursed and cursed. I'm not thinking right, this is so fucked up.

and i'm still here

don't let anybody tell you it's easy to be a gentle man. The lizard man lurks beneath.

tweet
wacko.gif
tweet

oh, and thank you tshu.

and lookout, you're so off base it ain't even funny, but I thank you all the same amigo.

i thik I'll go to sleep now.

yes i'm cracking.

sorry about that, I erased all the bad parts so not to get modified.

forgive plzz

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh pal, no.
I can´t really imagine what you´re going through, but that was too much
frown.gif
Sleep is the best thing to do, hope you read this tomorrow.

I think that when you´re on such a hard moment you need to think twice EVERYTHING you do.
I don´t really trust in the pills to solve emotional issues, yet I don´t really know if some of those issues are that hard.

I hope everything goes fine tomorrow
wink.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
damn, sorry to hear it man..
9 years, I cant get past shes not willing to see if things will get a bit more interesting to her...

well keep your head up, she sounds like shes setting herself up for failure

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I been triying to type something coherent but can't manage it. This is why I don't drink.'
trying to decide between the flotsom with the duck sauce or jetsum with teh soy.
wink.gif

wish me luck!

PiNa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mthrnite, little word of advise ... I will repeat myselft again ... if she's already in love with someone, there is no chance to change it ... at least for now. The only way is to accept it and be patient. Doing anything to convince her to stay (from painted pumpking to yelling at here new boyfriend) has no sense and will show you in a bad light one day.

Been there done that. And I also didnt listen to my best friend who told me the same things I am writing to you now.

I know how you feel. Time is passing by and the possibility of her leaving forever is getting closer and you feel that you HAVE TO do something. But in fact, you HAVE NOT. The best way is to do nothing, just be yourself. It will be hard, but I am 100% sure it will work.

If she told you about her plans to leave you, she probably made-up her mind already. And you cant change it right now. First, she have to calm down, get back to reality and then you will have a chance. She ignoring your song and painted pumpkin is the proof.

We have a nice saying here: Patience brings roses!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
PiNa, you are right. My desperation gets the best of me. I said some bad things tonight, that I might have to regret. Pressures just gets unbearable and I want to wake her up. But you are right. I'll see what happens tomorrow, I'll only see her for a few minutes before she leaves. I'll be civil this time. It's gonna be a right miserable weekend. I gotta get some sleep. I'll keep you guys posted.

PiNa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just try to walk in her shoes to understand her feelings. There is that new guy - she feels fine with him, she maybe loves him and on the other side there is you. The guy who wants her back. He's so desperate to get her back that composes song and does things (good and bad) he hasnt done for a long time. Who will you choose to be with? It's no brainer I guess.

(When I was in your situation (had no kids) my girlie told me, that she'd love to get flowers and other gifts from me, but sice she was already in love with someone else, she felt quite bothered by them.)

Your only chance in this situation is to be that good guy she spent some years with. There is still possibility her current love will wear-off and there will be you, her husband supporting her. Ready to listen and feel for her. But be prepared it will take some time. But it will be worth it, trust me
smile.gif

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mother, if it makes you feel any better i'll stop talking to my new found angel and go to thailand to change my sexuality and then become your next wife! hahahahahaha

ooooh... i just read about that whole yelling @ the new man shit...

let me tell you my experience... my ex gf came to me one night and cried in my arms... we had intimate sex and then the next day she left for work. i was left with thoughts in my head (is she coming back to me now?)... so i called her and wanted to confirm to ease my mind... and she told me she might stick with the new guy... oh FUCKEN great... so i sent the guy an email telling him what had happened and he had the right to know... and i regretted it... i had COMPLETELY fucked up ANY chances...

but... i could give a fuck now... i've got the angel i've always wanted =]

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
being so young, i can't really comment on your experience or give you reliable advice.
I haven't really spoken to you before (regrettably, although i'm new here), but as a fellow human being, i'll support you all the way!
The best advice i can give is;
That if you haven't been crying already, have a good bawl, clear yourself out, then pick your chin up man!
Sure, try your best to patch things up and recover, but above all, take care of yourself. Sometimes you might forget how important you are too. I'm sure you're really important to your kids too, even if they aren't showing it much (as their age pemits).
So in all, I hope you grasp back control of your life, and fling yourself into a brighter future.

If i can be even the tiniest help of all, i will try my best,

Stay strong brother,
OSW

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite,
just make sure you dont give up, and as mentioned before - there will be better days. I know its hard to get out of something like that especially after so many years. Im 18, and just got out of a 1.5 year relationship, and it was tough ( i know it doesnt even compare, but i feel it a bit) but just make sure you dont do anything that's going to make you leave forever, cause then we'll all miss you here
cry.gif
and yes, you are one of the funniest people here (hah that "chacker - chezker - chineeze checkers" thing XD ha.

Dont give up! There will ALWAYS be better days no matter what!

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
but... i could give a fuck now... i've got the angel i've always wanted =]

Dont want to spoil your fun, but give it 2 years and then come back to us to share your feelings.

Falling in love is always easy, but when chemistry stop working then the real life begins.

yeah, i sorta agree with you there, pina... but this one's been a friend of mine for 5 years... the asian scene in toronto is diff... you normally meet a chick, bang & then end up in a relationship if you're 'compatible'... and those always turn out bad... so i actually believe this one's gon work out diff.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite: You are a far better man than I. I would have lost it a LONG time ago with her. But that's not the right thing to do. It pushes MOST women away. My ex hated when I did that.......and when I beaned her in the head with the wedding ring I ripped off my finger & told her to shove it since it meant nothing to her anymore. It's funny now, but I was PISSED then when I did that.

She WILL come around & realize this is a mistake. They ALL do. Just it's usually too late when they realize it. It even happens with male friends that I have that ALWAYS regret it too late.

Mine came crying back way later & admitted everything I wanted to hear. How she was wrong, dumb for doing it & how no one ever treated her as good as I did. I LOVED hearing it & then told her thanx but we could never get back after what she did to me. It felt great. BUT.......I'm a person that holds grudges for a LONG time. It must be the Italian in me. You may be a person that can forgive your wife. I couldn't. It's hard to recover from a betrayal like that & being kicked when you are down like I was (and you too - meaning dealing with your mom's passing).

I would suggest now that you vented to her & the new jerk & got that off your chest, be as gentlemanly as you can. Not a wuss, but stick to your guns. I know it's hard but it's better for you (her too) & for the kids. I know you'd hate to have them catch you in the middle of something like that. But BELIEVE ME, I know where you are coming from - it's WAY HARD to keep your cool (and senses) in a situation like this.

I do have to say that I'm pretty worried that you say that you took too many pills. That's not good for you right now (or ever). You need to have a clear & sharp mind to work thru this & also for the kids. Like I said, I'm here dude.

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My friends,
It was indeed a rough night. I reread the stuff I wrote to you guys during all of it because I don't remember some.
I'm very ashamed.
I think she knows how ashamed I am, she was concerned for me this morning. She let me talk and talked to me back. I asked her before she left if even though she wasn't in love with me, if she still loved me. She said she did, and she told me "I love you". I think she knows why I did what I did. Her dad was an alchoholic who eventually committed suicide. I actually think I got through a bit in my horrible actions last night, but I think most, if not all of it was cancelled out by how I did it.
She said she would call me twice a day to check on me and the kids while she is gone. She'll be back sunday night (it's friday morning here now.) I told her I would be friendly and do my best not to be obsessive.

PiNa, thank you specifically, your clarity is astounding, your advice, beyond reproach.
5uck3rpunch, thanks for the understanding and for staying close.
nintendofreak, don't worry, there will come a day when I'm funny again.
OSW, young people such as yourself around here continue to astound me, when me and my gen pass the torch, I hope it'll be made up largely of people like you.
tshu, a vote of confidence from you goes a lot farther than you can imagine, thanks.
Lookout, I confess, I couldn't understand 90 % of what you were saying last night, but I was coherant enough to appreciate your efforts to help, thank you very much.
.TakaM, thanks brother.
Finally kingeightsix, if all this doesn't work out, and you still wanna come date me, you don't have to cut your penis off, I wouldn't sweat a little thing like that.
wink.gif

(hahaha, still a little funny left to squeak out of my throbbing brittle head!)
I'll be around. Cheers guys.

edit: Linki & Lag, thanks to you too of course.

PiNa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PiNa, thank you specifically, your clarity is astounding, your advice, beyond reproach.

You know what , personal experience is priceless. Few years ago I went thru the similar stuff. We had no children, but the rest was almost the same. It took us almost 2 years to get back together. And I learned lots of things. It's my pleasure to share them with somebody who may find them useful.

But the problem always is the mind and impatience. I remember myself trying other ways just to find out it is nothing but another dead end. Keep your chin up and be yourself.

Good Luck.

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

You know what , personal experience is priceless. Few years ago I went thru the similar stuff. We had no children, but the rest was almost the same. It took us almost 2 years to get back together. And I learned lots of things. It's my pleasure to share them with somebody who may find them useful.

But the problem always is the mind and impatience. I remember myself trying other ways just to find out it is nothing but another dead end. Keep your chin up and be yourself.

Good Luck.
Well, thank you again. The things you say are the things my "right" mind knows. I am however composed of 60% passion, and sometimes that level rises to envelope me completely. I'll endeaver to keep your advice close to my heart.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man. I just read this thread. I'm the guy that is even older than you. Not that much mind you
smile.gif
. I've been married 20 years and understand how devistating things must be for you. I don't have sage advise other than get yourself out of your current situation where you are dwelling on your kids and your relationship. Find a place where you can be optimistic about the future. I think Community college is a start and maybe a part time job to start would be good to decrease the thinking time and introduce you to new people. Also, don't depend too much on the online community for 'help'. There are alot of people on line who communicate on here because they are depressed and they can bring you down further than you want to be by empathising with you a little more than you need. In times like this you need family and structure in your real life. Oh yeah and see your doctor right away. A doctor would be a good third party to talk to and might be able to tweek your medications to a place that you are more comfortable with now. Things will be better but you've got to take the steps to get there.

I wish you well.

Geezing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol