Thanks for being positive guys.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Sorox, Sep 18, 2009.

Sep 18, 2009
  1. Sorox
    OP

Member Sorox Master Firo Soul

United States
    You can close this once everyone is done reading this. Okay, my previous thread wasn't a scam. You guysCOULD have been nice and said no, this isn't allowed here. But no. You all flamed me. I swear this site is full of hypocrites sometimes. Im just here to tell you that you guys really need to learn to grow up. The last post in that thread was the only one that was decently polite.

Edit: And don't say I'm a D-bag when you guys are flashing Xbox's. 98% of people who do that also burn Illegal games

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Were you really that surprised to get those responses to your thread? If it was good form to offer a service like that then don't you think someone else would already have been offering it. Most people here are gamers not cheaters, you bragged about rigging your gamerscore and offered for cash to do it for them. You probably would of had far more polite comments if you'd have offered to do it for free. They still would have said no, but they would have shown you some respect.

3. Sorox
    OP

United States
    See, youre the kind of person i like. Im sorry im charging for it, need money for MW2 [​IMG]. And i guess i didnt make myself clear in the thread when i said that you could make a new account and id do it for that. But whatever. I wasnt too suprised, i guess i just expected people to have grown up since the last time i was here.

4. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    Service to extend "e-penis" ? lololol.

Edit: My gamerscore is 19k and I'm embarrassed by this.

5. quepaso

Member quepaso GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just pirate MW2 like everyone else here. I have a blank verbatim DL sitting here waiting.

6. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    I don't think that is prohibited on this site, it's just that you are trying to scam people. ANYONE can do this.

Question is, why would anyone WANT to? I admit I used to be a BIG achievement whore, but even back then, I would never resort to this.

7. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom

8. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    A statistic without proof, that's very sophisticated and well deserves a praise. Something only a total grownup would do.
    Do you really not get the point? Oh wait, you didn't read the rules...

9. BiscuitBee

Member BiscuitBee Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug

Canada
    64% of all facts are made up on the spot.

Also, I didn't see the other topic (I'm too lazy to look for it because I'm in a place with VERY slow Internet right now.) BUT from what I gather from this thread... someone was trying to make money by charging for the service of hacking their gamerscore?

First of all, pffft. Second of all,

10. Sorox
    OP

United States
    Thanks., At least you guys weren't complete A-holes. I did read the forum rules, and it says nothing about giving services as being prohibited. And if you really did read the original thread, it says that i would be willing to do it for free to a new account. But whatever, i got my point across. Close this if you like.