Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On behalf of the GBAtemp community I would just like to than you for the work that was put into getting Chrono Trigger working. You had no obligation to do so and even less motivation to release the patch based on what the Chrono Trigger release thread turned into.
I would also like to that Toni Plutonij for putting up with the pages of edits required for the aforementioned thread.
Anyone else that wished to say thank you, please feel free to post in this topic so they know that some people are truley grateful.

EDIT: If a mods want to move it to another forum, please feel free to do so.

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys i really wasn't expecting a fix that fast i literally went out and came back home and bam a fix for chrono, a million thanks just on the hustle alone
biggrin.gif

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your hard work. I'm really enjoying playing the port of Chrono Trigger and it's thanks to you guys (and, of course, the dumper)
smile.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes just letting people know you appreciate their effort's often gets forgotten in the tumult and the assumption that they know we're grateful stands unspoken. So yes, thanks for all the work and patience with all the jostling for results from the less well informed. It's amazing that there are such dedicated and talented people on hand to break things apart within hours. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu