Gaming TF2 Odd Things Happening

DxEggman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the last few days, I've experienced some....odd things in this game.
For example:
2011-08-07_00001.jpg
I was killed while disguised as a RED Sniper, and had respawned. I had not reactivated the disguise kit. Look at the bottom left of the HUD.
Also:
2011-07-28_00001.jpg
I was using the Gunslinger, and switched my melee weapon to the Southern Hospitality. Look closely at the Engineer's right hand.

And lest I forget:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/s_XaF19q9eY[/youtube]
"The sticky jumper doesn't do any damage whatsoever, therefore allowing the user to jump great distances unharmed (not counting fall damage) by placing more stickies than you could with the the sticky bomb launcher..."

I added the following to the TF2Wiki: "If you switch to a different weapon after laying down stickies, and set them off while not holding the Sticky Jumper, the stickies will deal regular self-inflicted explosion damage. Currently damage to enemies is untested."

This game is awesome.
smileipb2.png

anyone have any moments like this? Or thoughts on the above?
-i'm extremely bored-

DxEggman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
How did you do the Gunslinger+Southern hospitality? That looks sweet!
I honestly wish I knew....Just try using loadout quickswitch to swap one for the other near a resupply cabinet.....
I should add that I was not able to use Mini Sentries; just regular ones. The Gunslinger right hand seems to be a cosmetic glitch.

DxEggman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
speed hacks
aim bots

normal
Online gaming at its finest.
I can't even play MvC3 anymore because the game play revolves around exploiting character imbalance, glitches, and infinites. SSF4AE is a huge downgrade; and it tears me up because those were two of my favorite games....

DxEggman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more image I forgot:

I fired an arrow that stopped just after I fired it and hung in midair. It wasn't lag though; it vanished after about 2 minutes
2011-07-20_00001-1.jpg

Yeah, its a skin mod.
And thanks for the tip, updowners.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: