FIXED! Text sizes vary on mobile (Android, Chrome)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi all,

Just a quick question relating to mobile use of the forums. Sometimes while browsing with the Nexus 5 (latest stock Android/Chrome installed), the text seems to change sizes for odd reasons. In this case, it's large text for some replies and small text for others. Not really a bug in the way that I couldn't do something, but id does mess up the readability. Any ideas? I'll possibly add a picture when I happen to use my phone for GBAtemp.

Also another more than annoying thing is text signatures on mobile browsing. When using my computer, I don't mind, but on mobile it blasts a lot of posts out of perspective. In other words, the post may have a single line of text (the actual post) and then the signature is ~15-20 lines in total due to smaller sized screen (1080p 4.95"). I'm not sure what to do in this case, since this is purely maxed out zoom as far as possible, no accessibility settings enabled.

EDIT: an example of the problem:
173187-Screenshot_2014-01-31-14-07-30.png

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've also noticed that, some users have a tiny font size, and others have a huge, while on my computer there's no difference.

What I think is that those with the most "normal" font size uses the default font size. and when there's a difference, they use font size 3.
It looks the same on computers, but maybe not rendered the same on phones?

EDIT: Just tested that, and... nope, that wasn't it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: