Tetris Tournament Instructions, Group Assignments, and Rules

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think first to two would be great, or even better first to three. One badly placed tetromino can make even a Tetris Master have a bad round.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not sure what you mean by first to 2 (is it a 2/3 game?),but if the first winner computer/internet crash or just can't continue,what would happen? And since we are odd,who will be vs who?

Burbruee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure what you mean by first to 2 (is it a 2/3 game?),but if the first winner computer/internet crash or just can't continue,what would happen? And since we are odd,who will be vs who?
Well you would not play just one game to decide the winner of said group, you would continue to play until one of the players in the group have noted 2, 3 or 4 wins. (depending on what will be decided) As for disconnects I'm assuming rule #7 still applies.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Simple question what do we do if only one person show up in a group (Since no one answered in our group topic and i didn't receive any PM,i'm preparing for the worst)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Simple question what do we do if only one person show up in a group (Since no one answered in our group topic and i didn't receive any PM,i'm preparing for the worst)

Go ahead and assume group leader position and create the room and send out the PM. Send me a screenshot of the message you sent, and just chill out in the room. If no one shows by 3:00.

We have about 10 minutes to go, guys. I'll be very disappointed if I have to disqualify anymore groups. It's even more disappointing when you consider the winner of each group in this round is guaranteed a prize.

Burbruee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will the next round be the final one? Cross-region 3p-battle? Or will region 1 have one more battle first? If the latter, would it still finish next weekend?
I'm asking since I'll be working weekends starting May. So if it all ends next week then it's not an issue, but if the final round will be on May 4-5 then I may or may not be able to play depending on the time.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Will the next round be the final one? Cross-region 3p-battle? Or will region 1 have one more battle first? If the latter, would it still finish next weekend?
I'm asking since I'll be working weekends starting May. So if it all ends next week then it's not an issue, but if the final round will be on May 4-5 then I may or may not be able to play depending on the time.

Yep, next week is the final round. The 27th at 8:00PM PST.

Edit: I have updated the OP with the round time and group thread. Who will become the Tetris Master? This round will decide it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol