This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I buy this?

It feels like they're playing Connect Four with all the linking and blocking but my biggest question is...How do you tally the scores from linking pieces of the same color?
Connect 3 pieces for 3 points, connect additional piece for +1 point. Leave 1 hole under you for -1 point and more than 2 holes for -2 points. You can block other people's links, or start another link group. On new link groups, the point rules still apply, connect 3 for 3 points and so on. There are adjustable markers on the game rack to keep score, and there are negative values so yo can go below zero.

on the 1st turn of the first player, is they get an s-piece, they'll automatically get -1 point at the start of the game.

I want to buy it but can't imagine who'd I even play it with.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it with a friend. A really, really dumb friend. The game is basically Tetris-themed Connect Four. If you played Connect Four worrying about your own colour and not your opponent's then the 1st person thats going to win if the 1st one to play a piece. Theres no point in playing if you're not using strategy to prevent your opponent from connecting pieces while trying to connect some of your own.
Not understanding that basic concept of preventing your opponent from winning, they did nothing to sabotage my groups and got fussy because I'd sacrifice my turns or even my points just to keep them from scoring. They said the game was pointless because I was trying to play the game the right way. If I didn't intentionally block them, I would have lost because they would have got to 25 points 1st and I had less playable pieces.

The game wasn't fun because I was playing with a moron that didn't understand the basic fundamentals of Connect Four.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr