Tetris DS and F2A

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Charly, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Charly
    OP

Charly Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2003
    France
    Hi,

I'm trying to test Tetris DS on my DS Lite + F2A 256Mbit + superkey but I just have black screens... [​IMG]

Here is what I'm doing :
    - I have 0366 - Tetris DS (U)(WRG).nds
    - I have wrg-tdsp.ips
    - I apply wrg-tdsp.ips to 0366 - Tetris DS (U)(WRG).nds with IPSelect.exe
    - I rename 0366 - Tetris DS (U)(WRG).nds as 0366 - Tetris DS (U)(WRG).nds.gba
    - I put it on my flashcard but i doesn't work!!!!

Has someone managed to play Tetris DS with a F2A and can you tell me what rom and patch/patcher are you using??

Thanks.

2. Charly
    OP

Charly Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2003
    France
    nobody has this old flashcard? [​IMG]

3. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    actually i think you need to run ndspatch.exe (look on google, also comes with "Dslazy" (another program) ) to change .nds files to .ds.gba so that your f2a software lets you "burn" them on. I have a old crappy "xg flash" card, and thats what i needed to do to get them to run. The compatability sucked, but was still nice to experiment before i bought a supercard [​IMG]

4. wabo

wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 14, 2003
    Canada
    Canada
    I did play Tetris Ds on my F2A and it worked ( with ips applied). Only thing that didnt work was online play. All i know is i followed the procedure and it worked, i don't remember any problems.

Edit: Just remembered, you did flash the game with no loader right?

5. Charly
    OP

Charly Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2003
    France
    Thank you for your help!

Tetris DS is now working, I had the good rom but superkey+F2A doesn't work very fine, I had to flash my DS and know several games which didn't work are ok [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice