Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Tetris_Logo_Final.jpg

London, UK — June 4, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® announced Tetris® Ultimate, the evolution of the world’s most-loved puzzle game, will be available for digital download for the first time on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system this summer to coincide with the 30th anniversary of Tetris, and will be available this autumn on PC.

With exciting modes, fun features and unique visuals, Tetris Ultimate allows 1–4 players to face off in six different game modes: Marathon, Endless, Ultra, Sprint, Battle and Power-Up Battle.

During this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Alexey Pajitnov, the creator of Tetris; Henk Rogers, managing director of The Tetris Company; and Maya Rogers, president and CEO of Blue Planet Software, the sole agent on the Tetris brand, will be at the Ubisoft booth, South Hall #1023, to showcase Tetris Ultimate and sign autographs on June 10, 2–3 pm. The game will be playable at Ubisoft’s Uplay™ lounge in The Standard hotel during E3.

Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v001.png Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v002.png Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v003.png Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v004.png Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v005.png Tetris_Ultimate_Screenshot_v006.png

:arrow:Download The Tetris Ultimate Fact Sheet
:arrow:GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: chavosaur

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
*notices Wii U isn't mentioned*
I can KINDA understand some argument about market shares versus that little bit of extra development effort required to port to PPC (although I really dobt something like this would NEED processor-specific optimizations) but don't tell me the Wii U's hardware just can't handle this.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*notices Wii U isn't mentioned*
I can KINDA understand some argument about market shares versus that little bit of extra development effort required to port to PPC (although I really dobt something like this would NEED processor-specific optimizations) but don't tell me the Wii U's hardware just can't handle this.

Wii U can't handle those pixels. Taste the power of next gen hardware!

Reactions: NahuelDS

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
First 1080p/60fps this gen game confirmed!

But when talking about tetris all versions seems to always miss things. How hard is it to make simply best tetris game with all the options and modes?
And why no PC master race version - any version at all: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=tetris

E: I'M BLIND! PC as well :D

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Tetris? Meh, I'd rather they released Pac-Man for it that Namco Bandai's published on 360/PS3 that game is bloody awesome and addictive!

Not saying Tetris isn't but between the two, Pac-Man would be my choice.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly it will probably be Tetris company condoned and I have not liked a lot of what they have done in recent years, both in the courtroom and in terms of their terming what tetris is/should be.

That said they could still surprise me and get something done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs